Norfeast groovin…
These games dont matter until the nuggets get down 3-1

Won’t matter then neither
AsiYi4b.png

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Biggest takeaways

There's a big difference in actual championship pedigree (Lakers) and being paper champs (Clippers). Lakers played them smarter, the rotations were sharper. Even when DEN some showed life LA stomped the fire out quick. Now Denver knows this is a different series/team.

Jokic has to watch his fouls. Not sure how when AD draws fouls at a good rate for a big and LA can target him with LeBron switches if they need to, but Denver have to find a way to protect him.

Dwight's energy was great, he flied around like Orlando Dwight defensively. He's playing like somebody that knows he might not make it back here so he's leaving it on the court. He's also well rested for not playing a whole series.

And IDC about FT totals for that 2nd quarter, lost in all that is LeBron doing most of his scoring that period and then the game got out of hand. Vogel's kept him at really low minutes considering LeBron's resume, in several games this playoffs. Only played 31 tonight and completely deferred to AD and they blew them out. Not sure if it's the ankle or not but that's spooky for Denver.

Good game by the lake show..but Denver looked mad relaxed and unbothered after the game. It’s almost like they wanted to lose so they could get comfortable..

If the Lakers are really tryna apply pressure then they gotta go get game 2 as well. If not...then Denver is right back in their element and that’s kinda spooky seeing as the’re already a historic team

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m rooting for the Lakers myself as a causal fan and mostly a Lebron fan, but I really hope they win the championship or else the amount of crow that will be eaten if they lose will be probably greater than the shyt talking the laker fans and lebron fans have been dishing out the entire playoffs, lol.

Sometimes it’s best to wait until they win it all before celebrating...

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I’m rooting for the Lakers myself as a causal fan and mostly a Lebron fan, but I really hope they win the championship or else the amount of crow that will be eaten if they lose will be probably greater than the shyt talking the laker fans and lebron fans have been dishing out the entire playoffs, lol.

Da 90s GOAT said anybody can talk shyt when they up but it take a real man to talk dat shyt when ya down or before shyt pop off.

ACuvqhs.png

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Good game by the lake show..but Denver looked mad relaxed and unbothered after the game. It’s almost like they wanted to lose so they could get comfortable..

If the Lakers are really tryna apply pressure then they gotta go get game 2 as well. If not...then Denver is right back in their element and that’s kinda spooky seeing as the’re already a historic team

I didn't get that vibe, especially not during the game when foul calls were raining on them left and right. But they probably do feel as though they can turn the scales at any point after doing it two straight times in one playoff run.

They've had a cinderella type run and those always make for good stories. All I'll say is if they plan to be unbothered until they're down 3-1 again, don't try bothering period. This ain't Donovan or Kawhi on one leg, LeBron is closing you out.

He's got some less than stellar records but he's the only superstar with a perfect record when up 3-1. Kobe, KD, Steph etc all have blemishes. So if we get there my money's on him.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

lol, girl we been on our best behavior til now. :russ:

If the Lakers lose, Laker fans gon take they head off :russ:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Sista as I have said on here many time. There are 3 things guaranteed in life and thats death, taxes and the lakers being good. Only thing that has ever slowed the lakers as an organization down was HIV and career effecting injuries to star players...thats pretty much it!

The lakers have made the finals at least once in every decade since the 50s and have won at least 1 championship in every decade except the 60s (when they kept running into the other great NBA in the Celtics).

And this ain't even taking account that they have now a player (Lebron) with the greatest consecutive finals appearances since Bill Russell and Cousey were running through the league.

So once again its death, taxes and the lakers being good/champion caliber....same as its always been 7 decades and counting.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)

:krs:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Word is they might start Dwight, idk I feel like that might get him in foul trouble.