Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Bron the King still but let's not act like he didn't get a top 5 sidekick.

Paul George was a MVP finalist, 1st team all NBA, 1st team all defensive team, and Defensive player of the year runner up coming into the season. That sounds like a top 5 player to me considering KD and Steph were hurt :wow:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It’s just annoying how the commentators were calling it a series and making excuses for Murray halfway through the 3rd and throughout the 4th.

Some players are just cut differently I guess. That’s not what I expected from Murray.

It’s my opinion :yeshrug:

Cool. It's a trash opinion though.

Let's say he tore an MCL or something that would normally put him out for 3-4 weeks....he still "not cut different" for looking hurt on the floor?

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
yep

speaking of which
i have a strong feeling that AD might win FMVP.

Heat have Jimmy or Iggy who will prolly guard Bron, and celtics have brown, smart to defend him.

I dont think either team have someone who can slow AD down at the slightest.

Lebron will do the same thing in the finals,last few mins showed how insecure he is and hes clearly thinking about it...

If it were a tie game with 2 mins left hes not taking those shots,he knows the game is over they cant lose if he misses those but he'll get all this fake glory if he makes them its hilarious how insecure he is...

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lakers have 15 championships not 16. Counting BAA titles is like counting ABA titles. fukk outta here

Breh if you gonna be technical like that well you know then the clippers actually got 13 championships.

You do know the clippers and celtics traded their teams to each other in 1978 right?

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Cool. It's a trash opinion though.

Let's say he tore an MCL or something that would normally put him out for 3-4 weeks....he still "not cut different" for looking hurt on the floor?
Right :pachaha: Murray was clearly fukked up yet he kept driving and making plays.

you can question Murray’s playmaking or whatever but definitely not his heart

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lebron will do the same thing in the finals,last few mins showed how insecure he is and hes clearly thinking about it...Hes so afraid of not getting the glory lol.

If it were a tie game with 2 mins left hes not taking those shots,he knows the game is over they cant lose if he misses those but he'll get all this fake glory if he makes them its hilarious how insecure he is...

:mjlol: