Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wandissimo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NC
Ain’t worried bout it, I expect my Lakers to still pull this through and end the series this evening.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I think they'd have to unload Barton or Harris to do so

that’s fine, Harris preferably. Dozier gives you basically the same production as harris. Barton can be a good bench player and would provide a scoring punch to the second unit.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lakers vs Clippers would've been a 7 game series with both teams trying to out-sabotage themselves.

The talent is amazing but so is the lackadaisical IQ.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
This was a GREAT quarter on a pure basketball fan level.

Murray has God level determination. Any other year against any OTHER team i’d be rooting for him.

Lebron gotta play ALL 4th quarter. Kuzma better prove he’s more than just Jeanie Buss negro side dikk or Vogel should just let Jr or Dion play. fukk it.

Howard needs to play the entire 4th as well. He’s grinding it out doing ALL the dirty work and he ain’t scared in the SLIGHTEST

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It’s an elimination game. Suck it up. I’ve played through pain all the time. You don’t even feel it until the day after :manny:

Tell that to AI or Kobe in the same situation:scust:

You don't think he's trying to play through it? This is the worst kind of couch analysis. Trying to judge a player's injury and their toughness....fukk outta here.