• Poll closed .

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ok just noticed it.... never really noticed till now....

Low key.... this one of the first few games I've watched from the bubble this season. I been checked of NBA in focus of football.

Wow... thats crazy
THIS ISNT A BUBBLE RULE.

ITS BEEN IN PLACE FOR 2 fukkING SEASONS.

:scust:LeGTB nikkaS
:devil:
:evil:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
Lakers shooters are 7-21 from three tonight, and that's with Rondo/Caruso going 2-3. Green, KCP, Morris, and Kuz really gotta start hitting those open looks to make life easier for AD and LBJ or these games are just going to be tough like this every single night.

Lebron also needs to stop shooting the three as a make up because he cant blow past guys and find the open man.

He has Rondo to playmake, so hypothetically he can use energy to drive more and draw fouls.

im not you

All Star
Daps
Nah. That's probably not a foul in a good HS game, def not a foul on the NBA.

i dont think an hs ref would call that foul on millsap where he was heading to the boards away from the shooter either but shyt happens :hubie:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Yo, is something wrong with the 24 second clock or are there new rules for the playoffs?:picard:

When Bron took that shot and missed and lakers got the ball back. the clock reset to 14 seconds before the foul.

Thats about the 2nd time Ive noticed the Lakers get an offensive rebound but not get a full 24 second clock?

Am I missing something?:ohhh:
They adopted FIBA rules for the shot clock