Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Can you believe that shyt. The Lakers went to the league officials and complained that Lebron was getting to the free throw line enough!!! What kind of shyt is that!!! :hhh:

Jordan made the NBA change the defensive rules

And yes they legit fouled Bron a lot

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This nigguh Kuzma got a feminine ass face. He look more feminine than most the bytches in the WNBA. Everytime I see him,I want to see somehow take him in the paint and Rock the Baby. Nigguh looks like he could flawlessly be casted in Juwanna’s Man 2 sequel.

Then 80’s and 90’s players Would show him no respect. They be trying to bully him all day in the court.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like what the Nuggets did publically and behind the scenes? Before this game, Grant had mote FT attempts in the last game than Lebron had in the series. Even in this game they missed a blatant foul on a Lebron drive

LeBron been well known to pull bytches shyt like this

Daps
This nigguh Kuzma got a feminine ass face. He look more feminine than most he bytches in the WNBA. Everytime I see him I want to see somehow take him in the paint and Rock the Baby. Nigguh looks like he could flawlessly be cast in Juwanna’s Man 2 sequel.Bo

Then 80’s and 90’s players Would show him no respect. They be trying to bully him I n court
:dame: