Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
I better not hear any of y'all Bron stans dragging Jokic for the rest of the series like you did after Game 1. Y'all were always quick to point out how he was against TWO superstars (KD/Steph) when he lost to the Warriors, but have conveniently forgotten about that in this series, now that advantage is in his favor against Jokic.

:picard:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Malone needs to try this lineup Jokic Murray dozier grant mpj, gives you a mix of offense and defense plus size and length

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
A couple of weeks ago the coli vehemently told me that "you can't have bigs as a focal point of your offense... It doesn't work!!!!".... Yet here I am watching two of the best bigs in the league put up an epic battle back and forth with the winner going to the finals :mjlol:

#narrativesonlifesupport

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It was an ad TNT was showing. I think it’s on NBAtv. Kinda looks like a reality show. I’m sayin, there’s prolly some average joes that could do these GM jobs better than a lot of the current crop of idiots :skip:

It depends on the team.

If you're the GM for a bad and/or poor owner :francis:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
it was a retarded play by Plum

Guess Malone told ‘em do what whatever but don’t let Bron beat you
I actually think it was the right play.

If you look at where LBJ's body is it really disrupts that play. If Plumblee goes over the top, then AD dives down and he's unstoppable. Bron can also spin off Grant and come down. Nuggets don't have anyone down low to stop that at the rim, either choice and they would have been food.

Plumblee sealed off Bron so he can't get down low and still kept Grant free to stop AD if he crashed. They yelled at Jokic to come up and guard the 3 and he damn near got there.

In the end, you're up 1 and you're giving up a quick catch-and-shoot three to a 31% three-point shooter with a 7-footer's hand in his face. You definitely take that over LBJ or AD running free to the hoop.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
If you told somebody in 2009 that LeBron, Dwight, and Rondo would be helping lead the LAKERS to a championship 11 years from now they'd have you committed.
It's actually even odder when you think of what happened in-between.

2009: "In 3 years you're going to keep Kobe and Gasol plus you'll add the best player from your WCSF opponent, the best player from your Finals opponent, and the best player from your WCF opponent next year. In 2010 that's 3 of the top 8 MVP candidates, a 4th all-star, and a DPOY candidate. But in 2012 that team will suck."

"Don't worry though, because in 2000 fukking 20 you'll have LeBron, Rondo, and Dwight dominating the court." :dead: