Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I mean... For an NBA player to literally watch his man flash to the ball and die on an invisible screen is inexcusable.

If I lost a pickup game like that I'd be ready to curse somebody out. I know Denver's coaching staff and entire team is completely dumbfounded by what Plumlee just did.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
lol my girl just pointed out AD don't take any pauses between his words and now i can't unhear it.

:unimpressed:

you ever had a conversation tired, running off adrenaline, and your heart beating out your chest? That’s usually how it goes

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why guard the person inbounding the ball. shyt is beyond tupid. Its 2 seconds left double the nikka who was cooking and guard everyone.
2 SECONDS IS ENOUGH TIME TO TOUCH
PASS THE BALL BACK TO RONDO
FOR AN OPEN LAYUP.

IF THE PLAY WASNT UNDER THE RIM
YOULL HAVE A POINT.

:devil:
:evil:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Why guard the person inbounding the ball. shyt is beyond tupid. Its 2 seconds left double the nikka who was cooking and guard everyone.
You guard the inbounds because you don't want the passer to just have free reign and clear vision.

If you watch that play, Jokic still contested the 3. There would have been 2 people contesting the shot if Plumlee didn't go full retard there

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's crazy how LeBron has to carry a team all the way or else they only won because of someone else. When is AD ever expected to carry a team the entire way or else? Or any other player for that matter.

These clowns change the narrative ever other day. We both know who the Team leader and the most clutch player on the team is. All that matter is LeBron getting his 4th ring. You want to see clutch shots go pull up his video on YouTube. It over ten minutes long FYI and most of them are from the playoffs. This is Davis first big shot, let him get some shine.