• City Of God

Votes: 41 53.2%

• Total voters

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dudes claiming godfather are lost. How you gonna hype that boring shyt that LOOKED DOWN ON BLACKS, compared to the realness of the lifestyle people WHO LOOK LIKE YOU are living in the favela??
Not only that, but the way all the stories linked together in City of God was truly some mind blowing shyt.

Anyone who says godfather can go to hell, and take this L witcha :camby:
It's reality. What they said in the Godfather is why no nikka should ever sell drugs.. They all agreed the only place to sell drugs were in the black areas.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
No no and no. City of God is good but it's nowhere near as good as Godfather Part 2. What are you guys basing this on?

Godfather 2 is a classic, but Goodfellas was a better movie :usure:

but City of God? that was the best movie of last decade. I don't think the godfather 2 was the best movie of the 70's

I mean star wars came out a few years after :manny:

Daps
I actually enjoyed city of God more than the godfather 2.

The flashbacks kind of irritates me in the godfather 2 & takes the enjoyment out of it for me.

Godfather 2 is definitely more layered as far as character development & storylines is concerned.

City of God really isn't an elite crime Lord film ,but I would rather watch it over godfather 2 or Goodfellas if you gave me a choice.:yeshrug: