City of Baltimore can’t fill executive positions because candidates don’t want to live there

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky

Baltimore can’t be that bad, right?

Never been there. Have you?
What’s been your Baltimore experience?

:lupe:

I went to college there, interned in the inner harbor. Baltimore has some nice sections but the bad parts are like whoa wtf, like a bomb hit that bish.its Disturbing

They have some nice homes,condos and lofts for decent prices too but it's Baltimore. I was trying to convince myself to buy a condo there, but I just don't think I can live there for real. Too Disturbing. Same way I feel about Philly tho.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I went to college there, interned in the inner harbor. Baltimore has some nice sections but the bad parts are like whoa wtf, like a bomb hit that bish.its Disturbing

They have some nice homes,condos and lofts for decent prices too but it's Baltimore. I was trying to convince myself to buy a condo there, but I just don't think I can live there for real. Too Disturbing. Same way I feel about Philly tho.
I haven’t been to the roughest parts of Philly but I’ve seen video that had me :damn:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION

That's what happens when the government treats poor sections of a city like third world countries and ignores a crack cocaine epidemic in minority communities and calls it a criminal issue rather than the public health issue which it was...

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's what happens when the government treats poor sections of a city like third world countries and ignores a crack cocaine epidemic in minority communities and calls it a criminal issue rather than the public health issue which it was...
Seems like Baltimore has had a sad reputation for 40 years.

The crack epidemic ended a while ago now. You’d think things would have been rebuilt and improved.