City Girl Mayor Spends Hundreds of Thousands Adding to $5 Million Debt in Just 2 Years

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
This is why you don't always trust someone just because they black

rick-ross.gif

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I remember going to Dolton as a child/teen to see my cousins. They had one of the biggest houses on the block. We thought they was rich. We would hit up River Oaks and not have a care in the world.

I ride through there now and it’s just depressing . Ain’t no other word for it. Foot Locker closed. All of them bars with slot machines all over the south suburbs. Got rid of the pay day loan spots to bring in all this cheap ass gambling. It’s a spot on Sibley called Pablo’s . If you ride by on the right night the parking lot look like a club. :francis:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
She’s a gangster too.

This is where the poster @JackRoss lives
He says he a super gangster there, and always invites folks to come there for beef.

I believe him.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
To all the non Chicago brehs, she’s the mayor of Dolton

Small, majority black suburb just outside of Chicago city limits. Was once a manufacturing town anchored by the steel & rail industry. Working class area with families back in the day

Now, High crime and impoverished. Filled with hood nikkas from Chicago cuz it’s a 5 minute drive over the Calumet River

My girl family stay over there, like @Sir Richard Spirit said..depressing place.

Last edited:

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
To all the non Chicago brehs, she’s the mayor of Dolton

Small, majority black suburb just outside of Chicago city limits. Was once a manufacturing town anchored by the steel & rail industry. High crime and impoverished

My girl family stay over there, like @Sir Richard Spirit ..depressing place

To keep it a buck tho it’s a lot of jobs in that area. Not specifically in Dolton, but sorroundinf Dolton. Ford, Dakota, are like 7 minutes away by car. They stay hiring because people be fukking off them jobs because they so easy to get.. Dakota be having shoot outs in the parking lot. :francis:

stave

Superstar
Daps
I remember going to Dolton as a child/teen to see my cousins. They had one of the biggest houses on the block. We thought they was rich. We would hit up River Oaks and not have a care in the world.

I ride through there now and it’s just depressing . Ain’t no other word for it. Foot Locker closed. All of them bars with slot machines all over the south suburbs. Got rid of the pay day loan spots to bring in all this cheap ass gambling. It’s a spot on Sibley called Pablo’s . If you ride by on the right night the parking lot look like a club. :francis:
What year was this because River Oaks hasn't been a peaceful place for decades lmao

Fox32 been on this girl back for months now. But she deserves all the scrutiny. Look up her charitable bike ride to Springfield :dead: she took over the Township position and started going crazy