Cities you don't want to live

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
:what: Did you just call the california murder capital for 5 of the past 10 years a nice city :what:

You must be one of those people who live in El Cerrito or Pinole or Hercules and think you live in the same conditions as Richmond?? I lived in Richmond , I kept to myself I used to work between Cutting BLVD and MacDonald Ave :whoa: but I aint gone sit here and say Richmond is a nice city when for the past decade its been battling Compton for murder capital of the worst state in America :beli:

:dead: at a city that only Detroit, Flint, St Louis and Oakland have had worse crime over the past 10 years being a nice city :dead:

alright alright, after thinking about it nice wasnt the right word. i grew up in crescent park and the richmond t's until my sophmore year in high school so maybe it was because i knew a lot of the people and had a lot of family around me but my life was never really in danger...except maybe once when my boy made a wrong turn near the richmond bart station. i visit family and friends but other than that i'm rarely in richmond so maybe i'm just out of the loop now. i think people growing up in richmond know what parts to avoid and how to avoid confrontation but out of towners will probably run for the hills once they set foot in the city.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Pittsburgh, PA

Born and raised there. Seriously, the last five years I lived there before I moved to New York were the worst years of my life. I actually never liked living there as far as I can remember. I fukking hate that city with a passion and if I didn't have family there or wasn't from there, I would NEVER go there!

Any city that isn't New York or San Francisco. I think I'm just done with America after my time is up in New York. I'm trying to live in London.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Pretty much any city outside of NC

Too expensive, too cold, too hot, not enough jobs, shytty commute, the list goes on and on

That includes NYC... NYC is like a long summer camp... u go for a few years, make your money, drain your nuts, then move somewhere you can actually live

Imma die of old age in NC brehs its the shyt

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
Wilmington Delaware. i ain't even know delaware had hoods like that. a bunch of philly/jersey looking nikkas just standing outside ALL day like it's the 90s.