Cities you don't want to live

Chabot College

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Hayward, CA
Meridian, Mississippi
Macon, Georgia
Livingston, Alabama (Cause it's so fukking small)
Mobile, Alabama
Flint, Michigan
New Orleans
Any where between Pensacola and Miami, Florida.
Clanton, Alabama
Over by I-65 where they got the Confederate Flag posted up over the interstate :scusthov:
523474646_79f060a12c_z.jpg
:whoo: fukk the South :pacspit:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:beli: it's a nice city after you get used to it.

anywhere in the south

:what: Did you just call the california murder capital for 5 of the past 10 years a nice city :what:

You must be one of those people who live in El Cerrito or Pinole or Hercules and think you live in the same conditions as Richmond?? I lived in Richmond , I kept to myself I used to work between Cutting BLVD and MacDonald Ave :whoa: but I aint gone sit here and say Richmond is a nice city when for the past decade its been battling Compton for murder capital of the worst state in America :beli:

:dead: at a city that only Detroit, Flint, St Louis and Oakland have had worse crime over the past 10 years being a nice city :dead:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Nothing under a population of 500K, nothing over a population of 2 million. Nothing in the mid-west, northwest, rockies, new england, or the upper south, middle south, or the diabetes-heart attack belt.

So that leaves like 5 cities.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
:what: Did you just call the california murder capital for 5 of the past 10 years a nice city :what:

You must be one of those people who live in El Cerrito or Pinole or Hercules and think you live in the same conditions as Richmond?? I lived in Richmond , I kept to myself I used to work between Cutting BLVD and MacDonald Ave :whoa: but I aint gone sit here and say Richmond is a nice city when for the past decade its been battling Compton for murder capital of the worst state in America :beli:

:dead: at a city that only Detroit, Flint, St Louis and Oakland have had worse crime over the past 10 years being a nice city :dead:
:what: Was the face I made when I read what he wrote about Richmond. Ever hear of the IRON TRIANGLE my nicca

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
any city majority of black outside of DMV area :manny:

Any city with a black mayor WHO AND I SAID WHO is kwame kilpatrick and ray nagin ( former new orleans mayor) type who on that hip-hop mayor type shyt

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
im loving mass so far, but springfield/holyoke :huhldup:

anywhere in new joisey

the fukking maze they call charlotte :what:

nashville :scusthov:

el paso :scusthov:

cali is beautiful, but i just couldnt see myself planting seeds there. visit def. same with florida

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got love for Baltimore, though parts are not the business.

Draw a map around LA, Charlotte, and Houston. I don't want to live anywhere in this country outside those three cities. Was moving to LA but it's looking like I'll settle for Charlotte for a few months first.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Any of those flyover states that are primarily white. I have no desire to ever step foot in Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Oklahoma, Montana, Idaho, Nebraska, Wyoming (:scusthov:) or North & South Dakota. None whatsoever.
This :salute:

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ft Walton beach, Florida
Pensacola, Florida
Panama City, Florida
Destin,Florida

Any city in Alabama
Any city in Mississippi
Any city in Louisiana
Chicago
Detroit
Any city in Iowa
Any city in Ohio

Mac

Ready for the Beach #Summer2k16
Daps
Reppin
Pretty af.
Ft Walton beach, Florida
Pensacola, Florida (I lived here for two years, wasn't bad. Visited the other three.)
Panama City, Florida
Destin,Florida

Any city in Alabama
Any city in Mississippi
Any city in Louisiana
Chicago
Detroit
Any city in Iowa
Any city in Ohio

What's up with the panhandle?

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
What's up with the panhandle?
I live in ft Walton, and to me it is stupid boring here. To me unless you're a beach fiend or club person this area is garbage and geographically in my opinion one of the worst. You can get to bigger cities in other states then you can in actual florida