Cities: Skylines (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Finally paid for some dlc, the game seems incomplete without it. Cost me 60 bucks

bnew

Veteran
Daps

6iyzJsi.png

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This game seems dope. On videos I see on YT, folks build large cities. If you want to make a small rural town, can you? Or do you always have to make a mega city?

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
it seems like you can :ld:
You can but you gotta be running a lot of mods to get what's in those pictures. Dude on YouTube I watch off and on could get wrapped up for 20, 30, 40 minutes at a time doing detailing to make an area look lived in. Also you probably gotta use the unlock all "mod" to get the basic services you need to support a rural area. With the normal progression, you have to grow in order to maintain. What I've seen people do is create a normal city then section off some land for a rural suburb area. That way you have everything you need (police, medical, waste disposal) unlocked and don't have to race to the next milestone for services to keep your people happy.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can but you gotta be running a lot of mods to get what's in those pictures. Dude on YouTube I watch off and on could get wrapped up for 20, 30, 40 minutes at a time doing detailing to make an area look lived in. Also you probably gotta use the unlock all "mod" to get the basic services you need to support a rural area. With the normal progression, you have to grow in order to maintain. What I've seen people do is create a normal city then section off some land for a rural suburb area. That way you have everything you need (police, medical, waste disposal) unlocked and don't have to race to the next milestone for services to keep your people happy.

This