Cities: Skylines (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Is this game good? I bought it but never play since it's not like Sim City 4

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Is this game good? I bought it but never play since it's not like Sim City 4

Great game but you really have to know what you doing when your city gets up around the 30k range...that is when things like bad road layout and death waves can wreck havoc on your city if you are not careful...

Also need to split global and intracity rail networks up, though i think they mentioned in the mass transit update you can select which stations are global and which are intracity...shyt gets all fukked up for industry if you connect intracity rail to global rail...

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Great game but you really have to know what you doing when your city gets up around the 30k range...that is when things like bad road layout and death waves can wreck havoc on your city if you are not careful...

Also need to split global and intracity rail networks up, though i think they mentioned in the mass transit update you can select which stations are global and which are intracity...shyt gets all fukked up for industry if you connect intracity rail to global rail...
Sound more a little more better than Sim City 4

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you definitely need to plan ahead. I keep starting over :pachaha:

My citizens keep getting sick.What should i do?

I got med centers in every district.I got 3 pumps and 4 waste drain pipes.I set them up going downstream at the end of the map.I put water towers in every district.

I don't understand why they keep getting sick.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps

I got med centers in every district.I got 3 pumps and 4 waste drain pipes.I set them up going downstream at the end of the map.I put water towers in every district.

idk, I haven't played this game in a minute. is your dump and/or industry too close to residences? water towers near pollution?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk, I haven't played this game in a minute. is your dump and/or industry too close to residences? water towers near pollution?
I may have them too close to each other,smh.But the residents that get sick aren't even close to the industry so idk.

I was at 8,000 residents too.I'm going to have to rebuild everything.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

You got some shops or mass transit around them...

noise makes people sick to...check the noise pollution tab...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Do you have to buy the mass transit DLC?