Cities: Skylines (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
some one recommend a graphics card to play this game. It's so sluggish on my end :lupe:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
After the mod that unlocks the entire map game is pure crack...:blessed:

shyts all over simcity...:scust:

It's only as much fun as you have imagine though...like all city builders...if you don't have an imagination to build cool shyt you probably won't have much fun...

Only gripes i have are...

1. Don't like how they seperated the roads as 1 lane roads, 2 lane roads, etc....so if you start with one lane roads you can't upgrade to 2 lane roads...you got to delete them and then add 2 lane roads...lame but I build and rebuild my cities all the time in city builder games...

2. Not a fan of the unlocking stuff as your population increases...you can't get a school until you have a certain pop...can't get a police station until you have a certain pop...etc...although the game does not punish you for not plopping stuff you don't have...at least I don't think it does...my crime did go through the fukking rough the second I could plop a police station though...

Going to dig into this the rest of the week to learn all the ins and out before I start building the greatest cities known to man...:blessed:

My wife already built a city with 88,000 people...:lupe:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
its pretty hard to do alot of shyt ... how do you rotate items first and foremost. I got a tile already filled up but not alot of room for the water to escape