Cities: Skylines II (PC, Xbox Series X|S, PS5) (October 24, 2023)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
MFs getting exposed, acting like they wanted to have a deep city simulation :skip: . Two dollars twenty acting like he wanted to balance the budget but ran up the deficit even more. Biffa showing all the money management skills of a wet brick, just trying to move sliders without thinking about the effects. The funny shyt with his city is that his tile upkeep isn't even that much, so when he got most of the services taken care of, shyt should have been light work. I can't tell if that's just fake YouTube drama or legit ineptitude :mjlol:
First one who video I watched. :mjlol:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:whew: economy 2.0 is forcing me into a period of rapid expansion to balance this budget. Started my session touching 60k in the red, now I'm flirting with the low 30s/high 20s. I have a hospital that I can shut down that will probably close that gap immediately but I want to do the hard work and build that tax base.

They will have to make some adjustments though because to properly meet the needs of your city and make some sort of profit isn't possible. I still need to add a landfill and add all forms of education to meet capacity. Any one of those things will upset the balance wildly.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I was in the black for all of 2 minutes :pachaha: . Budget is more or less balanced now and I didn't have to deactivate any buildings. My population has doubled since the patch, education system overloaded, and unemployment still in to 30% range. There's a bug that offices dwindle down to 5 employees. I think the whole studio is on vacation so I don't think that will be fixed until August.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It's crazy how much this game fell off :wow:

They aint even update the trainer for it on cheat happens cause dude said dont nobody play this shyt anyway :wow: