"Citadel" | Prime Video | by the Russo Brothers ft. Richard Madden, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Stanley Tucci

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
a bland cac and a "white adjusted" beige /ethnic wench :francis:

Will Smith got turned down for Hancock by Padma Lakshmi because she didn't want to kiss a black man on screen :francis:

It just dawned on me she was the face of that Hardee's thickburger campaign back then, and putting it all together now Indians consider cows a sacred animal and don't even eat beef.
bytch threw her whole religion in the bushes for the world to see, in graphic fast food commercial terms, but refused a movie with Will out of fear of backlash from her people back home. You really can't make this shyt up :deadrose:

turns out he got rejected THREE times by this chick named Aishwarya Rai for various different movies

Why did Aishwarya Rai turn down films offers by Will Smith?​

The Bollywood actor rejected films like 'Hitch' and 'Seven Pounds' in the early 2000s Judging by archives, Bollywood superstar Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Hollywood A-lister Will Smith have always wanted to work together, but some how never succeeded in their endeavours
According to The Hindustan Times, WIll offered her his films like Hitch, Seven Pounds and Tonight He Comes but Aishwarya could not make time for even one of them due to different reasons. In an recently unearthed 2008 interview with IANS, Aishwarya revealed the real reason she turned down Seven Pounds. Back then, rumours had been rife that she chose to attend Karwa Chauth festivities back home in India, but that's far from the truth, as Aishwarya confirmed."That’s what they wrote in the US press... that I preferred to return to Mumbai to ‘starve’ myself for a religious occasion than to meet Smith for the film. That’s completely incorrect," she had said, adding, "The script reading for The Seven Pounds was just after Diwali when Dadimaa (Teji Bachchan)’s health dipped drastically. So I didn’t make that trip out to LA for the reading session with Will. Is that wrong? Not to me. I’d put family over career any day. :mjpls: " What's more, she also turned down another of Will's offer to shoot Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodhaa-Akbar - the rejected film in question was Tonight He Comes. "I had to say no to Will for Tonight He Comes. I feel awful about it, but I’ve my priorities very straight," she had said back in 2006. "I really do want to do the film with Will. When we met we really hit it off. Unfortunately, Will wants to make the film during the time when I’ll be shooting for Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Jodhaa-Akbar," she had added.

what bytch is passing up a movie with Will Smith :heh:
Charlize Theron took the part in Hancock but some shytty foot, curry eating goofy bytch from the subcontinent won't :mjlol:

I mean for me, on the one hand that's on Will for thirsting for :mjpls: exoticals :manny:

but he smashed Margot Robbie :banderas: so I salute that man :salute:

I'd say over the past few years there's been a huge influx of Indian movies on Netflix and for some odd reason :skip: I don't feel like even giving that goofy shyt the time of day

a while back some dude I know on FB alluded to some facts about the origins of racism/colorism and ancient Indo-European populations :ohhh:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Will Smith got turned down for Hancock by Padma Lakshmi because she didn't want to kiss a black man on screen :francis:

It just dawned on me she was the face of that Hardee's thickburger campaign back then, and putting it all together now Indians consider cows a sacred animal and don't even eat beef.
bytch threw her whole religion in the bushes for the world to see, in graphic fast food commercial terms, but refused a movie with Will out of fear of backlash from her people back home. You really can't make this shyt up :deadrose:

turns out he got rejected THREE times by this chick named Aishwarya Rai for various different movies

Charlize Theron took the part in Hancock but some shytty foot, curry eating goofy bytch from the subcontinent won't :mjlol:

I mean for me, on the one hand that's on Will for thirsting for :mjpls: exoticals :manny:

I'd say over the past few years there's been a huge influx of Indian movies on Netflix and for some odd reason :skip: I don't feel like even giving that goofy shyt the time of day

a while back some dude I know on FB alluded to some facts about the origins of racism/colorism and ancient Indo-European populations :ohhh:

This made-up garbage :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Anyway. This was so bland it might as well have been just a paycheck for all involved. Trying to force it into a shared universe of some kind, considering how it's started, doesn't seem to hold much promise.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
That was a decent action spy flick. It wasn't Spy Games, but it had action where it needed. But based on that season, I wouldn't create a CU around it. I would have finished the series 1st. Especially with it being 6 episodes.

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps

Yeah I checked on that Padma Hardee's commercial and Indians were furious about it but she didn't mind being a religious hypocrite for some cash but yet didn't want to be in a film with Will Smith :mjps:

And something I've noticed cac Hollywood doing in the past 5-7+ years is them casting Indians in movies/tv shows in roles that ordinarily might go to Black actors. So they can cast basically brown skinned cacs (Which is what Indians are) while giving the appearance of "racial diversity" :mjpls:

And interestingly Priyanka Chopra is doing a film with Anthony Mackie as his love interest. I guess she realizes that with him as Captain America she can help her career so she can avoid ending up like Padma and Rai. But given that it's hollywood there won't be much interaction between them to make it clear they're in a relationship :mjpls:

Last edited: