"Citadel" | Prime Video | by the Russo Brothers ft. Richard Madden, Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Stanley Tucci

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a bland cac and a "white adjusted" beige /ethnic wench :francis:

it like they just don't get when there are so many spy/espionage/action/thriller's franchise with better white cac lead actor's and character's

they could have had a new take with Idris Elba be the lead with Damson Idris co- star as his son or younger brother and bring some new life and black masculine energy to the spy/espionage genre not talking soul plane/ undercover brother blackness I'm talking more Wesley snipes passenger57/money Trian/blade type black cool/swagger

a spy/espionage film with big budge action set pieces is what the people want to see Idris in the most I feel it would put his career back on track lik the Deadpool role/films did for Ryan Reynolds and fast and the furious did for the rock

I no Idris did Bastille Day funny a enough with the bland cac "Richard Madden" that starring in this citadel show was co-starring but that was to low budget to be heat going up against the other spy/espionage/action/thriller's franchise

if they would have gave the two Idrisi's some thing like citadel/the gray man/ghosted/red notice/6 underground level budget/money and top directing talent behind the camera black twitter/social media would dame near market the movie for them

with all the generic spy/ assassin/hitman/espionage/action/thriller scripts out there it's amazing Idris hasn't taken it in his on hands put something together for himself like Ryan Reynolds did taking upon himself to put together Deadpool and get it off the ground it pretty much saved his career

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I have no intention of watching this but just wanted to comment that the timing of this and Ghosted (Chris Evans and the foreign chick who apparently can't act but is always naked) coming out at the same time...

...reminded me of classic Hollywood imitation (i.e. Gone in 60 Seconds and Fast & the Furious in the same year), as if a bunch of hollywood execs got together for a round of prostitutes and coke to discuss the state of the industry, and unanimously decided that cookie-cutter, vanilla as hell looking spy thrillers starring ho-hum white dudes and their "bad ass" foreign love interests would be the new wave.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
a bland cac and a "white adjusted" beige /ethnic wench :francis:

it like they just don't get when there are so many spy/espionage/action/thriller's franchise with better white cac lead actor's and character's

they could have had a new take with Idris Elba be the lead with Damson Idris co- star as his son or younger brother and bring some new life and black masculine energy to the spy/espionage genre not talking soul plane/ undercover brother blackness I'm talking more Wesley snipes passenger57/money Trian/blade type black cool/swagger

a spy/espionage film with big budge action set pieces is what the people want to see Idris in the most I feel it would put his career back on track lik the Deadpool role/films did for Ryan Reynolds and fast and the furious did for the rock

I no Idris did Bastille Day funny a enough with the bland cac "Richard Madden" that starring in this citadel show was co-starring but that was to low budget to be heat going up against the other spy/espionage/action/thriller's franchise

if they would have gave the two Idrisi's some thing like citadel/the gray man/ghosted/red notice/6 underground level budget/money and top directing talent behind the camera black twitter/social media would dame near market the movie for them

with all the generic spy/ assassin/hitman/espionage/action/thriller scripts out there it's amazing Idris hasn't taken it in his on hands put something together for himself like Ryan Reynolds did taking upon himself to put together Deadpool and get it off the ground it pretty much saved his career
It does feel like Hollywood is dropping the ball with Damson Idris.

His stardom seems to be percolating but after Snowfall, they gotta put him in better / more mainstream stuff than Swarm. That new film with Brad Pitt is a good start (tho he needs to be in action roles and not sports movies). I just checked his IMDB and that's about all he's got lined up. shyt is light.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Richard Madden's American accent yikes!!

Worse than whatever Kit Harrington was trying to do in that Western.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just watched ep 3, seems like they are speed-running through this and looked like they gave away a major twist in the preview for the next episode :skip:

Season is half way over and episodes are so short, I'll probably finish the remaining 3 but definitely not a strong show.