Ciara really won with her new video. Lookin type sexy. Future won too

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
Im sayin tho. Ciara uses the opening bars of that original ghosttown djs song "boy u should know thatttt....ive got you on my mind" as the main chorus of the song? :why:

So thats the best melody u can come up with? Which isnt chorus worthy by the way

And to everyone who doesnt know what a bridge is....which the neptunes were amazing at, its that climatic part of the song after the second chorus.

An example would be in ciara - 1 2 step when those strings come in and missy is like "this part i like right here" and ciara sings that "we will we will rock you.." prod by jazzy phae.

:heh: at mike will even knowing the right chords and notes for even doing something like that.

This has nothin to do with ciara's looks by the way. She stimulates my dikk everytimre

chill it's simple and smooth r&b, don't overcomplicate things for the fukk of it

not catchy enough? :russ:

ebonykiss

All Star
Daps
I haven't liked her music for a while, I think she needs better management because she is talented

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
That no talent having ass nikka hitting that :what:

...birds of a feather :mjpls:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
cici finally got her some breasts! she has a nice body now

i would've liked this video but cheesy acting makes my stomach hurt

and what is up with denon headphones?

:skip:
Idk about the bold, bytches were doing that back at my middle school (back in '06).

you were in middle school in 2006? :unsure:

Daps

#Random

Ayo, what if baggy jeans for females came back in style? On some Janet in Poetic Justice type shyt.

That shyt would be fly.

Oh, god, please no.

I was just lamenting that she spent too much of this video dressed like an honorary member of TLC...leave that baggy clothes shyt in the 90s, please!

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
It is not on the greatness level as "Promise" as a song and video,
But this song and video is better than most of the current r&b chicks out now,
She samples chorus and instrumental from Ghost Town DJ's - My Boo,
Ciara has,
:blessed: us again.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Im sayin tho. Ciara uses the opening bars of that original ghosttown djs song "boy u should know thatttt....ive got you on my mind" as the main chorus of the song? :why:

So thats the best melody u can come up with? Which isnt chorus worthy by the way

And to everyone who doesnt know what a bridge is....which the neptunes were amazing at, its that climatic part of the song after the second chorus.

An example would be in ciara - 1 2 step when those strings come in and missy is like "this part i like right here" and ciara sings that "we will we will rock you.." prod by jazzy phae.

:heh: at mike will even knowing the right chords and notes for even doing something like that.

This has nothin to do with ciara's looks by the way. She stimulates my dikk everytimre

I know what a bridge is, breh. For my money, the best bridges are from guys like the Underdogs. Those bridges take the song to another place. The augmented, diminished 7th chords and jumping to another key just for one word or two.

The problem is that fans aren't interested in the technical aspect of a bridge....they only want a song that sounds good. Bridges just happened to be apart of that....but with the newer producers emailing tracks to the artists to write to these days, they keep it simple....also like you said, many of them dont know music theory/chords. And unfortunately the bridge is reduced to simply dropping out drums or the melody for a few bars. Real R&B producers who are musically inclined often work with the artists in the studio....or they already have the song written.