Ciara really won with her new video. Lookin type sexy. Future won too

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
The song lacks a catchy chorus and has no bridge either. R&b producers and writers suck these days. Bring back the neptunes and the real musical dudes man.

I'm a fan of older R&B, but this song is cool.

Yeah the lyrics aren't ground breaking, but at least it's R&B in proper form, not overrun with hip-hop influence. Sounds like a 90's early 00's song.

I like it. And the Neptunes didnt exactly alter R&B

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
This video was fly. Ciara looking :drool: :ohlawd:

That classic beat got me thinking bout the 90's. :lawd:

#Random

Ayo, what if baggy jeans for females came back in style? On some Janet in Poetic Justice type shyt.

That shyt would be fly.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This video was fly. Ciara looking :drool: :ohlawd:

That classic beat got me thinking bout the 90's. :lawd:

#Random

Ayo, what if baggy jeans for females came back in style? On some Janet in Poetic Justice type shyt.

That shyt would be fly.

:skip:
Idk about the bold, bytches were doing that back at my middle school (back in '06).

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
50 used to hit that.

1004229-50_cent_ciara_617.jpg

Confidence. Puffy Love, I see the game, Future.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a fan of older R&B, but this song is cool.

Yeah the lyrics aren't ground breaking, but at least it's R&B in proper form, not overrun with hip-hop influence. Sounds like a 90's early 00's song.

I like it. And the Neptunes didnt exactly alter R&B

Im sayin tho. Ciara uses the opening bars of that original ghosttown djs song "boy u should know thatttt....ive got you on my mind" as the main chorus of the song? :why:

So thats the best melody u can come up with? Which isnt chorus worthy by the way

And to everyone who doesnt know what a bridge is....which the neptunes were amazing at, its that climatic part of the song after the second chorus.

An example would be in ciara - 1 2 step when those strings come in and missy is like "this part i like right here" and ciara sings that "we will we will rock you.." prod by jazzy phae.

:heh: at mike will even knowing the right chords and notes for even doing something like that.

This has nothin to do with ciara's looks by the way. She stimulates my dikk everytimre

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Sierra you are a dude right? Why are you using "gay-lingo aka ballroom speak". You must be on LSA a lot ...I hope thats the case

You still post here. :noah: lol Yeah I'm on LSA more than coli now. It wears off on me.