Ciara has Russell Wilson sounding like he’s about drop a new mixtape.

---

Superstar
Daps
Saw this on First Take. I fully agree with Stephen S, this was some weird shyt.

Don't know what that c00n, had to say but I bet it was something along the lines of shytting on a black man getting his money as usual.

That clown always stays beefing with brehs, quiet as mouse when it comes to white people though! Wonder why?

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
He was with that ugly old looking becky before. When your in a relationship it's normal for both of yall to rub off on each other. You start speaking like them, liking activities they like(sometimes) etc. It's normal. They've been together for a while now, she's probably rubbed off on him at this point. And I'm sure there's things about him, that's rubbed off on her. Is it a bad thing to you?

Edited: he's trying to sound cooler I guess, idk. It's weird, just listened to it, lol.

I wish I could rub off on Ciara as well :shaq::troll:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
This is what happens when you uplift a black woman and in return she lifts you up. This is what it looks like to be righteously attached. Maybe one day you to will get to see the benefits. Million dollar deals,testosterone increases,masculinity at all time highs are all to be expected:myman:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Hes 140 million dollar richer
And u on the coli

And yall went to the same school

All @Swagnificent has to do is monetize his knowledge and exposal of NASA. Could never catch Russell,but lets not downplay those who educate and wake people up kin. He's changed many minds on here from being indoctrinated over the years,can't put a price on that:respect:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
If I just signed a $65 Millie guaranteed contract the only part of my women you better see of her in a video with me us the top of her head :sas2:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Saw this on First Take. I fully agree with Stephen S, this was some weird shyt.

Nothing wrong with them.rubbing off on each other, we just don't need to see ya bedroom breh.

I cant imagine uploading me and my fiance pillowtalk to IG. But then again im :flabbynsick:
Agreed. I’m just going to chop it up to securing yet another bag with your woman and feeling a type of way.