Ciara has Russell Wilson sounding like he’s about drop a new mixtape.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russ post Ciara drip :hula: Tim Duncan post retirement/divorce sauce

No chatty tho:dame::gurl:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine calling a multimillionaire NFL player with a famous singer as his woman nerdy :mjlol:

I didn't mean it as an insult. Someone said he was a bully in high school. I was just trying to let them know that probably wasn't the case. I obviously didn't know how he acted in high school but based on my very limited experience he was similar to how he's been before Ciara.

And FTR he wasn't nerdy like typical cacs. He was just the type that tried too hard. You know the type that go out of their way during the first day of school to be the teacher's pet kinda thing. That's the vibe he gave off.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Nothing wrong with them.rubbing off on each other, we just don't need to see ya bedroom breh.

I cant imagine uploading me and my fiance pillowtalk to IG. But then again im :flabbynsick:

Look breh this is the generation of narcissism and sharing private moments on the gram. This is a normal thing that happens in everyday relationships....

Nah...

I'm not on IG, , and wouldn't post private moments about my relationship or my life for everyone to see either. But it's what's in, I guess. I'm :flabbynsick: too. I'm 31, but maybe if I grew up in this generation, I'd be on that too... Who knows. I do think Ciara's changing him, but I think it's mutual, and normal to a certain degree. I also think part of it, is him trying to change his image a bit. Maybe seem more bad-boyish. I don't know. :hubie:

:mjlol: He's 30 years old. You definitely a part of his generation. Just say you're out of touch.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Russell's transformations the past few years has been something
a woman will transform her beta male corny man into her dream
Now Russ is sleeping with gold chains and talking like he's got bass in his voice

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I didn't mean it as an insult. Someone said he was a bully in high school. I was just trying to let them know that probably wasn't the case. I obviously didn't know how he acted in high school but based on my very limited experience he was similar to how he's been before Ciara.

And FTR he wasn't nerdy like typical cacs. He was just the type that tried too hard. You know the type that go out of their way during the first day of school to be the teacher's pet kinda thing. That's the vibe he gave off.

"I don't know him or how he acted and he doesn't know I exist but I saw him once in my peripheral and I am guessing that he possibly acted like a nerd maybe kinda sorta"

:mjlol:

---

Superstar
Daps
Could care less about some video, but amazing deal and he deserves all of him money. Man is running around with no O line for years.

Excellent move breh!

All I see is a black man getting money and laying down with his black wife in the video talking about money.

:blessed:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
he should have put some autotune
on his voice and had his son
(fomerly known as) little future
in the scene.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg