Chrono Cross Remake possibly in production

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Incase you didn’t know the majority of the music composed for chrono cross is Celtic/Irish.

Chrono Cross was also listed as one of the games in the GeForce leak a month ago.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
but it's one of the few games that you can't even play on any modern console

I wouldn't trust modern SE to do it justice, but Imagine a modern CT that looks like DQXI :whoo:

true, unless you count steam/mobile as "modern"

they'd need to assemble the old gang to consider a remake...too much to fukk up if not.

They should remaster the DS version, since it's still the definitive version of the game. I don't think the current ports have its extras.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
true, unless you count steam/mobile as "modern"

they'd need to assemble the old gang to consider a remake...too much to fukk up if not.

They should remaster the DS version, since it's still the definitive version of the game. I don't think the current ports have its extras.
Well that will never happen..techincally it couldn't.

That game was such a lightning in a bottle that could never be recreated.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Well that will never happen..techincally it couldn't.

That game was such a lightning in a bottle that could never be recreated.

definitely...same shyt w/ Mario RPG...shyt like that would never be remade...M&L/PM tried...but never reached the same level of :ohlawd:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
its likely for Xenoblade 3. Its been openly cooking for months now

edit:

Michael McGlynn and the music ensemble ANUNA, which AVA joined in 2015, previously worked with composer Yasunori Mitsuda on the track “Shadow of the Lowlands” for Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and McGlynn performed alongside Mitsuda on stage in celebration of Xenogears‘ 20th anniversary. Given that the new song by AVA is a collaboration with McGlynn, and considering McGlynn’s history with Mitsuda, it is possible the PlayStation game in reference is a title Mitsuda previously worked on.

why even reach for the chrono cross remake stuff? :unimpressed: article linked don't even mention it

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
definitely...same shyt w/ Mario RPG...shyt like that would never be remade...M&L/PM tried...but never reached the same level of :ohlawd:

Mario rpg with links awakening remake graphics would be absolutely perfect for me. I would preorder it right this instant if they announced it