Chronicles of Riddikk 2 Officiall Trailer

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I'm glad his character is back but was it just me or did that shyt look horrible with the obvious CGI and green screen shyt going on. I mean at least try to fool me. You can tell they're on a movie set the whole time. It just makes the whole thing look cheap IMO. Pitch Black was the most organic of all the films. It just came off genuine and cutthroat and I loved it.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
[ame=http://youtu.be/QOlaDEdQIpg]Riddikk Top 10 Baddest Lines All Time - YouTube[/ame]

"Nobody wants to die.But Everybody gets to."

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
This looks really good:ohlawd: The gawd riddikk back to crush buildings and some mercenaries:wow:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Diesel Did "Tokyo Drift" For Riddikk Rights
  • By Garth Franklin Wednesday September 4th 2013 12:44PM
rid3_article.jpg

Turns out this week's release of "Riddikk" is all due to one thing - 2006's "The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift".

Vin Diesel made a cameo appearance in that film. Instead of collecting an acting fee though, he got something else - he and his One Race production company scored the rights to the Riddikk character.

At the time Universal wasn't keen on moving forward with the franchise after the big-budget flop of "The Chronicles of Riddikk" in 2004 so they let it go.

Ironically, Universal are distributing and have an equity position in the new $35-40 million budget film. Whether we'll see another one depends on how the box-office goes.

Source: Variety