Chronicles of Riddikk 2 Officiall Trailer

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
looks good,but it looks like a sequel to pitc black not a sequel to cor.

always loved the riddikk character so its cool just to get a sequel but im disapointed at the same time.

originally they were gonna make a triology with the last movie being the first of three,but it wasnt a success at the box office,so they didnt greenlight another.

with vin returning to fast and the furious he leveraged that into another riddikk film. but this does not look like the planned triology. seems like they scrapped it and just remade pitch black. i was looking forward to what was next originally,i enjoyed the mythos twohy had created.

that said universal fukked cor by forcing a pg13 rating on them.

Karl Urban - IMDb

VAAKO is in this film, it does take place right after vin becomes the king

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
vaako takes over and ditches him on the planet

thats why there showing so much of the planet in the trailor, i assume vaako shows up and busts his guns
Pretty much what vin said .
looks good,but it looks like a sequel to pitc black not a sequel to cor.

always loved the riddikk character so its cool just to get a sequel but im disapointed at the same time.

originally they were gonna make a triology with the last movie being the first of three,but it wasnt a success at the box office,so they didnt greenlight another.

with vin returning to fast and the furious he leveraged that into another riddikk film. but this does not look like the planned triology. seems like they scrapped it and just remade pitch black. i was looking forward to what was next originally,i enjoyed the mythos twohy had created.

that said universal fukked cor by forcing a pg13 rating on them.

Ehh the movie was kind of convoluted for a big budget space epic. And he can go after his kingdom again seeking revenge after this movie once he's off planet

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much what vin said .

Ehh the movie was kind of convoluted for a big budget space epic. And he can go after his kingdom again seeking revenge after this movie once he's off planet

i mean ive heard that vin said that they visit the underverse in this movie but i dont see how

i mean the whole necro aspect is basically hidden from the trailor

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Karl Urban - IMDb

VAAKO is in this film, it does take place right after vin becomes the king

i realize that,but seems like instead of continueing the story they originally had planned,they just had vaako overthrow him,dump him on a planet and do a pitch black thing again.

im saying,if cor had taken off,this was not the story that would have made up the second film.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i realize that,but seems like instead of continueing the story they originally had planned,they just had vaako overthrow him,dump him on a planet and do a pitch black thing again.

im saying,if cor had taken off,this was not the story that would have made up the second film.
Well the first one wasn't successful though :whoo: it was a case of vin tried to do too much to fast . Let him reset the universe and then he can continue the storyline of furya, necro, under verse . A high concept big budget movie probably works better now than then . look at fast and furious one as opposed to fast 6. The original one actually was somewhat realistic in its treatment of racing and car stuff now :wow: and by god do I love the new Angle. Things can change
i mean ive heard that vin said that they visit the underverse in this movie but i dont see how

i mean the whole necro aspect is basically hidden from the trailor

That was the least popular part of cor , which I like but don't love since he threw too much into the movie from the riddikk we saw in pitch black to the cor. He needed more establishing of the universe to make the two stories fit you can't go from like a space horror movie to ripping off lobo in one leap . It's like going from original evil dead to army of darkness

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i agree, the whole underverse thing and his past would of been part of the second one i guess

cor cost like 100 mil and made 105 mil thanks to international success. also riddikks games seem to have more of a backing as well

hopefully this new movie does well and well get a couple more.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That was the least popular part of cor , which I like but don't love since he threw too much into the movie from the riddikk we saw in pitch black to the cor. He needed more establishing of the universe to make the two stories fit you can't go from like a space horror movie to ripping off lobo in one leap . It's like going from original evil dead to army of darkness

i think its hard to judge it,it was supposed to be a triology,but its now almost basically a stand alone film. as a stand alone yes its convaluted,but if the triology had come out then wed be looking at it different. like i said its hard to judge it. imagine if star wars had stopped at one film. we only saw a third of the story.

on a sidenote,the riddikk games were amazing and the animated film was great too.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think its hard to judge it,it was supposed to be a triology,but its now almost basically a stand alone film. as a stand alone yes its convaluted,but if the triology had come out then wed be looking at it different. like i said its hard to judge it. imagine if star wars had stopped at one film. we only saw a third of the story.

on a sidenote,the riddikk games were amazing and the animated film was great too.
No I get what he was doing but the first riddikk movie was pitch black technically so I'm sure people looked at cor like :mindblown: :wtb::upsetfavre: it's more like if the first Princess Leia apperance was aliens then star wars people would be like wtf . It's hard to just switch genres and make a small Indy type horror movie into a fantasy space adventure which seems to notoriously be a hard sell if stars wars included midclorians and stuff originally I'm sure the popularity drops alot it just makes stuff overly complicated . Then you have characters monologuing and plotting like a Shakespeare play not exactly middle Americas thing

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Looks pretty good kind of a reverse horror flick I just hope Starbuck dies

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am kind of glad that they seem to be going for a straight PITCH BLACK sequel instead of THE CHRONICLES OF RIDdikk. PB was the much better movie and ignoring all of COR wouldn't bother me at all.