Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Going on Friday.

I RARELY watch war movies as they just don't grab me, making an exception because it's Nolan/Zimmer/Hardy.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What scandal

I think he was talking about trump and how it's disgusting he grabbed women by the p*ssy only for some chick to hit him with the Chris Hanson on some "oh really homie? What about that time you grabbed me by the p*ssy and smelled your fingers and told the rest of your boys to smell it and thought it was hysterical?"

So he said he didn't remember that happening but then it was corroborated by his people and he stepped away from everything to deal with the issue and said he needed to get some help. Stepped down from being the EIC at birth movies death and from his podcast. So he's been writing again on letterbox and apparently doing really well

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Fans are ridiculous. Seriously. Someone gave it a bad review. Get off his dikk lol. Same thing happened with dark knight rises. Sending death threats to someone who didn't like a movie the fans hadn't even seen yet
That's one of the things I hate about this review culture people live by. I know a guy who said he won't go waste his money if critics don't like it. Then he uses their reviews to tell me why they're good movies. Can't stand it. I don't think Nolan sucks. I think he does what film professor taught him n people flip out over it. He can be one of the best to do it but his fans act like asses when you say anything bad. So people gotta forgive me for not being hype over this when he hasn't put out a GREAT film in a while.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
he hasn't put out a GREAT film in a while.
tumblr_ofqdfmU8IW1vakv0po1_400.gif

giphy.gif