Christian Wood signs with the Lakers. 2 year $5.7 million Deal.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is his get your attitude in check.
based around being humbled by bron's shyt move.

Not sure if this works for him because the 'secret' pr on him attitude wise.
has been less than positive. Especially in Houston next to Seguin earlier. Not sure what was going on.

with any of the neg talks about him. As nuffin really surfaces. Or just not being a draw.
To warrant a pr presence to explain. The obvious heat has in the org. Where it seems it comes from the front office.
to the roster to coaching. Hopefully this is his wakeup call.

As this type of signing feels disciplinary and has finality. If there happens to be anything.
that creates heat for woods. Woods could be done.
as far as a roster spot with arguably in game on court. As much talent at the four.
than anyone in the nba from roster role player to superstar.

Woods does have a legit bag.

Not sure what the issue is.
That creates heat for him. That trickles down into like secret pr and grumbling. To just seeing frustration socially.
towards him and then him as well having Ana back.

It has been weird to watch.

I just wanna see the guy produce.

As he is a very very good player.

Just the attitude or heat that goes on that is unexplained. Was divisive and you could see it. On the roster if he got touches and just the social dynamic on tv.

Is visually less than favorable. That you start to ask what is going on.

Hopefully it was just a misunderstanding and the weight of losing.
Which should be understandable. As this kid wants to be individually successful. So I can't not neg him for that. Maybe that drive rubs people off. Yet woods has a great motor, even when visually you can see there is heat tho. So maybe there is issue with him producing despite issues and some people have a problem with that too.
Not sure what it is.

All I know is the optics.

These past few seasons checking on him.

Always have a funny heat vision type feel to any games he plays.

It is weird.

He be killin tho.
No bullshyt tho.

He be killin.

I just see how he tries to score and the optics. That usually Bron not going for. So we will see.

Rooting on this kid. He is really darkhorse talented and will make you notice his play.
to make you check out.
what woods produced.
if you watch games.
Kid is definitely one of those guys. If you have a league pass. You like to see watch. Just that sumfin else going on.
behind the curtain is making fully enjoying it oftputting.

When if not for that.

I think people would give this kid more props.
He is grossly underpaid.
Grossly.

Art Barr

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
some hoopers kill outside of structure

nikkas that get roster spots off a rep for killing stars in 1v1 & open run

but terrible in a structured professional setting

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is his get your attitude in check.
based around being humbled by bron's shyt move.

Not sure if this works for him because the 'secret' pr on him attitude wise.
has been less than positive. Especially in Houston next to Seguin earlier. Not sure what was going on.

with any of the neg talks about him. As nuffin really surfaces. Or just not being a draw.
To warrant a pr presence to explain. The obvious heat has in the org. Where it seems it comes from the front office.
to the roster to coaching. Hopefully this is his wakeup call.

As this type of signing feels disciplinary and has finality. If there happens to be anything.
that creates heat for woods. Woods could be done.
as far as a roster spot with arguably in game on court. As much talent at the four.
than anyone in the nba from roster role player to superstar.

Woods does have a legit bag.

Not sure what the issue is.
That creates heat for him. That trickles down into like secret pr and grumbling. To just seeing frustration socially.
towards him and then him as well having Ana back.

It has been weird to watch.

I just wanna see the guy produce.

As he is a very very good player.

Just the attitude or heat that goes on that is unexplained. Was divisive and you could see it. On the roster if he got touches and just the social dynamic on tv.

Is visually less than favorable. That you start to ask what is going on.

Hopefully it was just a misunderstanding and the weight of losing.
Which should be understandable. As this kid wants to be individually successful. So I can't not neg him for that. Maybe that drive rubs people off. Yet woods has a great motor, even when visually you can see there is heat tho. So maybe there is issue with him producing despite issues and some people have a problem with that too.
Not sure what it is.

All I know is the optics.

These past few seasons checking on him.

Always have a funny heat vision type feel to any games he plays.

It is weird.

He be killin tho.
No bullshyt tho.

He be killin.

I just see how he tries to score and the optics. That usually Bron not going for. So we will see.

Rooting on this kid. He is really darkhorse talented and will make you notice his play.
to make you check out.
what woods produced.
if you watch games.
Kid is definitely one of those guys. If you have a league pass. You like to see watch. Just that sumfin else going on.
behind the curtain is making fully enjoying it oftputting.

When if not for that.

I think people would give this kid more props.
He is grossly underpaid.
Grossly.

Art Barr
:dead:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
Lakers are absolutely the WORST place to go to rebuild your career. Lakers fans are going to destroy him :deadrose:
thats not true. If you focus on the team goal and work hard you can be successful like Dwight...Javale...Rui...Schroeder. But you gotta win...you gotta play good. If not yeah...we on ya dome like Russ...Danny Green...Dwight and Shroeders first runs. It aint for everybody. Jury still out on some of these cats but overall I like what Pelinkas put together.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Lakers are absolutely the WORST place to go to rebuild your career. Lakers fans are going to destroy him :deadrose:

Rui, Malik Monk, KCP, Dwight, Javale, Rondo. That's just in the last three years.

Not saying Christian Wood is going to do it. He might really not work anywhere, or he might be one of those guys who needs a good 3 years in purgatory before he figures it out.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He was awful on the mavs year and kidd hated him

Granted that mavs team as a whole coundnt stop a nosebleed. He may be fine with capable defensive wings like Reddish, Prince, and Vandy. But I could easily see Haxes just being the second big off the bench and woods being bushed like last year