Christian Wood signs with the Lakers. 2 year $5.7 million Deal.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You look at Wood stats and it seems like he can give an efficient 18 & 10 and also hit 3's
At the same time, he loses everywhere he goes and it feels like every team he's with can't wait to get rid of him

AD, Wood, Bamba? That’s a solid big man rotation
Lmao no it's not
They already dumped Bamba cause he's a terrible basketball player

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
They are deep af that they don’t need him so it’s a low risk high reward move. And the league may have done the work for them as far as freezing him out and humbling him so he could be better in that regard

All in all they have some really bought-in players so I doubt he makes the rotation. I’d bet on a younger, more malleable Jaxon Hayes to be the backup big
I think he more of insurance because of the min 15-20 games lost from our two stars

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
They are deep af that they don’t need him so it’s a low risk high reward move. And the league may have done the work for them as far as freezing him out and humbling him so he could be better in that regard

All in all they have some really bought-in players so I doubt he makes the rotation. I’d bet on a younger, more malleable Jaxon Hayes to be the backup big

I like Hayes' athleticism and switchable potential on defense but Woods is way more talented offensively.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Don’t need that. Bron, AD, AR, D Lo, Rui, Gabe. Then you factor in Woods apparently is delusional about his role and yea it does not bode well

I agree, I'm 50/50 on him but now that he's on the team I don't see Hayes starting being higher in the rotation.