Christian officially retired from wrestling

DougFunnY

Make it a win
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
They're gave Cesaro the Christian treatment. The fans wanted it, he was over with the crowd. But he wasnt over with management, which apparently means more than anything nowadays

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
scurry.jpg

:flabbynsick:

Daps
Given the styles they all wrestled with you couldnt have told me the Dudleys and Hardys would outlast E&C

I honestly thought back then that at least one of the Hardys would have a career-ending injury within 10 years, if they kept going hard with the aerial flips/jumps like that. Most likely Jeff of course.....but Matt was jumping off the top of cages and literally landing on his ass, too.....

You almost can't blame Jeff for being drugged up.....you KNOW that dude gotta have some nagging pain somewhere whenever he's sober.....

Project Downtime

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in the Midwest
I honestly thought back then that at least one of the Hardys would have a career-ending injury within 10 years, if they kept going hard with the aerial flips/jumps like that. Most likely Jeff of course.....but Matt was jumping off the top of cages and literally landing on his ass, too.....

You almost can't blame Jeff for being drugged up.....you KNOW that dude gotta have some nagging pain somewhere whenever he's sober.....

Matt's misaligned hips help lessen the impact of the cage jumps. Both Hardys have lingering back issues and Matt had major knee surgery some years back.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I attended the Charity Event Drags to Riches last night in Tampa Florida hosted by Chris Jericho and Christian. I spoke to Christian for a bit and asked him the burning question I’ve at least had since Jerry lawler blurted out on Raw that Christian was indeed Retired from the Ring. His response however kinda surprised me since Lawler and Heyman Mentioned it on Raw. His answer was NO I am not Retired. I then said Well Lawler said it on Raw. His response was I know and he is wrong. I have been a Christian fan for a long time and told him Good cause he deserves to go out his way and not someone else telling the world. I then told him he deserves a Retirement Ceremony like Edge did. Christian Smirked and said Well i dont know about that. I then told Captain Charisma He indeed did. He is that Good and Deserves so much better. So You can put it to Rest, Captain Charisma himself Said he is NOT Retired.

I had a few other Conversations with him and he was great and very sweet. As was Chris Jericho, He is a class act. Got both their autographs and picture with them both. I would be honored to meet both again if given the chance.

Below is a picture with Two of my Favorite Wrestlers Christian and Chris Jericho. Just a quick note, The Charity they were there raising money for sold 1,000 Tickets. It was a great Success and hope they do it again.

http://www.gerweck.net/2015/01/06/christian-says-he-is-not-retired/