Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
gUrsT5R.gif

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
:yeshrug: The actual definition of a B+ player.Maybe more of a solid B.I liked him,he was never really a star,then again i don't really think Edge was that great so:manny: actually liked Christian more than Edge,but do recognise Edge was by far the bigger star.
I agree with this. What blows my mind is Christian is actually better on the mic than Edge and they made him mute for his first two years in the E :mindblown:

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The company keeping him on a payroll even with his injury is probably out of loyalty after all these years. Sad it had to end this way but he still is a two time WHC Champ isn't he? And a member of one of the GOAT tag teams.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The company keeping him on a payroll even with his injury is probably out of loyalty after all these years. Sad it had to end this way but he still is a two time WHC Champ isn't he? And a member of one of the GOAT tag teams.

And to keep him from going to TNA again, ala Kurt.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:yeshrug: The actual definition of a B+ player.Maybe more of a solid B.I liked him,he was never really a star,then again i don't really think Edge was that great so:manny: actually liked Christian more than Edge,but do recognise Edge was by far the bigger star.
He had A-Level potential in 2005. It needs to go down in history that the crowds didn't turn on Cena until Christian started shytting on him on the mic.
He the only guy to win the Tooele after being in tna right?
If you mean the title, then nah. Jeff as well.