Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
nice thread OP

a56.gif

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
what's funny is nikkas like start praying to "God" when they about to die.

I've read stories...Now I can't verify if these are true or internet entertainment babble, but I've read of people fading out on their deathbed, and literally yelling "Oh my god, what did I do?". Or something to the effect of expressing huge amounts of remorse once they get a glimpse of the after life.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I've read stories...Now I can't verify if these are true or internet entertainment babble, but I've read of people fading out on their deathbed, and literally yelling "Oh my god, what did I do?". Or something to the effect of expressing huge amounts of remorse once they get a glimpse of the after life.

My thing is if you believe there is No God then you move accordingly, you don't waste time disproving Santa Clause. You have People who "Hate God" parading as atheist, and they tend to be arrogant in their stupidity lol. Like I said everyone is big and bad until they are on the brink of death.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Christian Brehs: Why would God make some people smarter than others?

Or some people less intelligent than others?

Serious question and one for which I have yet to see an answer.

Is it explained somewhere in the bible?

:patrice:
Ever heard of the saying the room is full of chiefs and no Indians? Think about it.

Edit: In society we really diluted the concept of smart people and intelligence. People consider engineers smart who work behind a desk all day. Meanwhile, not value the intelligence of trades people working with fractions everyday for building and installations.

Last edited:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
You can study become smarter, study to show thyself approved unto God. be your own God or surrender yourself to the unknown.

:manny: