Chris Rock: Total Blackout Tour is the GOAT stand up. I urge everyone to go (spoilers upon request)

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll be waiting for his special, I think his standup is just as good as chappelles, but I think chappelle is naturally funnier, he can just riff forever. That thing that happened at the bet awards with Dave and DL was fueled by chappelle, Chris rock wouldn't have pushed it into something that funny, that's the difference to me.
What bit with Dave and DL ?

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
I love Rock's transition into an "older" comic, and he definitely asked Louie about a few of those jokes

His '96-'06 run always gonna be legendary :to:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Went to this on Saturday at Barclays

shyt was mad hectic takin your phones away and shyt but the show was fire

He called Trump Mr. Magoo

:laff: :dead:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Went to this on Saturday at Barclays

shyt was mad hectic takin your phones away and shyt but the show was fire

He called Trump Mr. Magoo

:laff: :dead:

How were the comics before him? I got there just as he was starting. And yeah people were not used to the cell phone thing.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
How were the comics before him? I got there just as he was starting. And yeah people were not used to the cell phone thing.
I got in while this white guy was asking for volunteers for people to come stage so he can snap on them. It was funny. After he was done Chris Rock came on stage

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I got in while this white guy was asking for volunteers for people to come stage so he can snap on them. It was funny. After he was done Chris Rock came on stage

Damn. I would've liked to see that. I know before the that guy went on some girl was on. I was in line getting a $15 bucket of salt with popcorn.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I'll be waiting for his special, I think his standup is just as good as chappelles, but I think chappelle is naturally funnier, he can just riff forever. That thing that happened at the bet awards with Dave and DL was fueled by chappelle, Chris rock wouldn't have pushed it into something that funny, that's the difference to me.

Chris does that all the time if you ever watch his interviews with letterman