Chris Hemsworth brehs

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
So the thousands of Cleveland Indians fans who dress up for games are racist, or what about GUS Seminole fans. This is nothing like blackface, blackface is the absolute worst. Don't use that shyt as a measuring stick cause you'll always come up short and reaching.

Watch what y'all dress up for this Halloween brehs, make sure it doesn't offend any females....so sexual innuendos(costumes) are out of the question

Next thing u know the Cass online who have the audacity to call nikkas racist will be outraged by people dressing up as lepraucans in shamrock during St. Pattys Day

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs I didn't know you couldn't dress up as an Indian for Halloween. I've been sayin the Indians and redskins should change their names but you mean doing cowboys and Indians for Halloween is a no no?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Im native American and i dont give a shyt, i stopped caring when no one cared (mainly my own people) about changing the washington redskins name

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So the thousands of Cleveland Indians fans who dress up for games are racist, or what about GUS Seminole fans. This is nothing like blackface, blackface is the absolute worst. Don't use that shyt as a measuring stick cause you'll always come up short and reaching.

Watch what y'all dress up for this Halloween brehs, make sure it doesn't offend any females....so sexual innuendos(costumes) are out of the question

Next thing u know the Cass online who have the audacity to call nikkas racist will be outraged by people dressing up as lepraucans in shamrock during St. Pattys Day
To be fair native Americans find all that offensive. Society just doesn't care too much cause they don't have any influence. Check out the YouTube video native Americans wear Indian holloween costumes.