Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
You live in Fayette? I'm in Tyrone

:salute:
nah but my folks stay out in chattahoochee now
went to GMC for my associates with a whole bunch of folks from around the area. good people but alot of narcs around :huhldup:
transferred outta state cause I wanted to go SEC but not the
fTorzRE.png
way.
been trying to stay up on all the development going on in the area, its BOOOOMIN as I'm sure you know with all the movie clowns coming outside of the perimeter finally.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Aussies are always a bit late to the cultural sensitivity party so this is no shock

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lol this is more like the Summerstage screen. :mjlol:
But I like it. :mjgrin:

Da c00ns brought this to the industry..... it was all good just 6 months ago or so:skip:

But you can’t just give and praise all these WONDER......ful WOMAN this power but then get all mad when they use it and use it against the things you love.:pachaha:

Niccas should’ve kept these terrific thots in they place..... now it’s too late:lolbron:

Martha

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
It's nothing like blackface because it's fukking clothing only. These other minorities need to stop using racism against blacks as some type of measuring stick.

Yea I’m like where the red face? It’s looks like the typical Native American costumes that have been used for a long ass time.

Fake ass outrage is lame

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It's nothing like blackface because it's fukking clothing only. These other minorities need to stop using racism against blacks as some type of measuring stick.
muthafukkas LOVE to do that shyt!
ESPECIALLY Jew muthafukkas!
:francis:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Breh it's like every triggered person is going back in the history books to get people:heh:. Like people like Weinstein need to get aired out but I feel like since there have been like 6 stories of like comments from years or months ago blowing up