Chris Hansen vs Predator 1st and 2nd full episodes

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
The reason this show is fk'd up is cause they are using adults as bait.
Your eyes and brain determine whether a person is acceptable to mate with based on numerous factors that do not trigger when presented with children. So if they had an actual child, most of those synapsis would not fire in the brain and the pass/fail test of whether this person is good to fukk would fail. But instead it passes because the model is actually a fully matured sexually reproductive adult. Then they focus on what she said as if that matters in the least.

To give a non-sexual example...

If I intentionally mislabel the expiration date on a sandwich or beverage, it would say its expired, unsafe to consume. But your eyes and nose and tastebuds can accurately determine whether it is in fact safe or not regardless of what the expiration date says.

So if I give you a sandwich I just made 5 mins ago and wrap it in a container that would indicate its expired your senses are gonna be like :usure:
Then, if you want to eat the sandwich I can't bring out a bunch of cameras on the premiss you like to eat trash, cause there was no trash anywhere as part of the settup. Your brain is functioning correctly and you are in an intentional bullshyt scenero.
They use real child pics they had em blanked out on the show.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
They use real child pics they had em blanked out on the show.

You are so guillable.

In all of the episodes of all of the seasons of to catch a predator you know what the ppl never say? "You don't look like your picture"

Thats because they send pictures of the model.
The child pics they are talking about is a single profile pic cause they need to be able to say in court 'he targeted the child' not the model. Every pic after is of the model. But the reason its not a red flag to the person is because the child pic chosen is one of a child whose body type matches the model.
Remember, the model is a fully mature adult. So they find a teen (cause its never a child) that has a similar bodytype to the fully developed adults, then they use that as the bait. And everything from then on is pics of the adult. But even the starter pic was essentially one that could pass as an adult cause thats why its selected.
:dead:

Listen to the very first interaction they have from the transcript.
Episode 2, @4:55

"How old are you?"
"13"
"You're not 13. In that pic?"

:francis: cause she's not 13. His brain is telling him (correctly so) the expiration date on the sandwich is wrong and its safe to eat.

Does he wanna fk a 13 year old? Maybe. But thats not whats going on here. His brain is trying (successfully) to locate suitable mature adult women and they are screwing with him. If anything this is reinforcing his depraved behavior by making him qyestion when his brain is functioning correctly. You can't do that to sick deranged people. It benifets no one... its just good for ratings.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You are so guillable.

In all of the episodes of all of the seasons of to catch a predator you know what the ppl never say? "You don't look like your picture"

Thats because they send pictures of the model.
The child pics they are talking about is a single profile pic cause they need to be able to say in court 'he targeted the child' not the model. Every pic after is of the model. But the reason its not a red flag to the person is because the child pic chosen is one of a child whose body type matches the model.
Remember, the model is a fully mature adult. So they find a teen (cause its never a child) that has a similar bodytype to the fully developed adults, then they use that as the bait. And everything from then on is pics of the adult. But even the starter pic was essentially one that could pass as an adult cause thats why its selected.
:dead:

Listen to the very first interaction they have from the transcript.
Episode 2, @4:55

"How old are you?"
"13"
"You're not 13. In that pic?"

:francis: cause she's not 13. His brain is telling him (correctly so) the expiration date on the sandwich is wrong and its safe to eat.

Does he wanna fk a 13 year old? Maybe. But thats not whats going on here. His brain is trying (successfully) to locate suitable mature adult women and they are screwing with him. If anything this is reinforcing his depraved behavior by making him qyestion when his brain is functioning correctly. You can't do that to sick deranged people. It benifets no one... its just good for ratings.

As soon as she tells him she's 13, it should be a wrap though. And know it would be for me and hopefully you.

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
As soon as she tells him she's 13, it should be a wrap though. And know it would be for me and hopefully you.

Yeah I understand the point, but the way the brain works it ranks the stimulus it receives in order to determine what it is perceiving.
Sight, smell, touch, etc... way at the top.
Speech/words is last basically.

This is what this show is doing.

th

:sitdown: "Take a seat Mr Ostrich. What were you doing buying dog action figures?"

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
That dude in episode one was one of the most creepy dudes Hansen has ever caught

Dude had a camera, duct tape, a gun and condoms in his trunk :merchant:

Then dude talking bout he had the gun in his trunk cause he's worried about ISIS like they just roaming the streets and shyt :dead:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
That dude in episode one was one of the most creepy dudes Hansen has ever caught

Dude had a camera, duct tape, a gun and condoms in his trunk :merchant:

Then dude talking bout he had the gun in his trunk cause he's worried about ISIS like they just roaming the streets and shyt :dead:
He was obviously planning to tie ISIS up, drive ISIS to a remote area on the edge of town, and rape them:troll: on film...But he had the jimmy on cause he didn't want no ISIS babies.

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
In 2006, ...the legal age of consent in Colorado was 13

Three years in prison for a setup? IDK about #2

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf