Chris Hansen vs Predator 1st and 2nd full episodes

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
This thread got me dying. This needs to be a sticky:russ:
Girl hit that pedo with the :huhldup: when he tried to swoope in for the hug
That first guy needs to he locked up for life. He had a gun, duct tape, and condoms:damn:
This show needs to be on for another 10 years and scare the rest of these cockroaches back into the shadows:pacspit:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
The reason this show is fk'd up is cause they are using adults as bait.
Your eyes and brain determine whether a person is acceptable to mate with based on numerous factors that do not trigger when presented with children. So if they had an actual child, most of those synapsis would not fire in the brain and the pass/fail test of whether this person is good to fukk would fail. But instead it passes because the model is actually a fully matured sexually reproductive adult. Then they focus on what she said as if that matters in the least.

To give a non-sexual example...

If I intentionally mislabel the expiration date on a sandwich or beverage, it would say its expired, unsafe to consume. But your eyes and nose and tastebuds can accurately determine whether it is in fact safe or not regardless of what the expiration date says.

So if I give you a sandwich I just made 5 mins ago and wrap it in a container that would indicate its expired your senses are gonna be like :usure:
Then, if you want to eat the sandwich I can't bring out a bunch of cameras on the premiss you like to eat trash, cause there was no trash anywhere as part of the settup. Your brain is functioning correctly and you are in an intentional bullshyt scenero.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
LOL I remember Papoose rocking that shyt hard

gino green :blessed:

papprev.gif