Chris Deezy Got Banned?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
For those who don't know me, my name is The Moneyteam I want to say a few words in memory of my Nikkah

Chris "deezy" Dorner lived a remarkable life, one that inspired me greatly. His adventurous attitude, his broad range of interests, and his happy demeanor made him a wonderful person to know. He was patient, and generous with his time and Daps

He always took an interest in the people he met: there were few people he wouldn't engage at any time or place. He taught Us the art of trolling and the art of creating 7 Star threads.

Chris Deezy pursued his many endeavours diligently, and always rose to meet a challenge. I always felt that he expected the same of me, too.

He was philosophical in his approach to life. He especially had a great perspective when it came to the little things, never displaying anger or impatience. Instead, he showed a great dignity and humour.

Chris deezy was a powerful figure in the Red posters Community one who demanded authority. Although his posting career declined he was still one the Goats after me and @observe

R.I.P Chris "deezy" Dorner

images

Its an emotional time please respect this.

:wow:

:wow:

I made like 3 Chris Dorner threads earlier today and the bytch ass mods deleted them..they hating on the legend..fa rilla

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina