Chris Deezy Got Banned?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Yo Mr Movement got banned too ?! :gladbron:

he used to c00n on here alot was that why ?

:huhldup:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it that chris deezy gets banned for roasting on her rugged stomach that she put up on here, yet the bYtch is able to post someone's address and arrest record??

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
How is it that chris deezy gets banned for roasting on her rugged stomach that she put up on here, yet the bYtch is able to post someone's address and arrest record??

thats all public information

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!

:what: I didn't post his arrest record, or his address. Go back and read, and try that again.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: I didn't post his arrest record, or his address. Go back and read, and try that again.

:patrice: yeah someone else else posted his address

my bad:leon::ld:

u lookin awfully good in that avi BTW:whoo:
that stomach though :huhldup:

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
tumblr_mkan6dPkCd1s3aommo1_400.gif

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
For those who don't know me, my name is The Moneyteam I want to say a few words in memory of my Nikkah

Chris "deezy" Dorner lived a remarkable life, one that inspired me greatly. His adventurous attitude, his broad range of interests, and his happy demeanor made him a wonderful person to know. He was patient, and generous with his time and Daps

He always took an interest in the people he met: there were few people he wouldn't engage at any time or place. He taught Us the art of trolling and the art of creating 7 Star threads.

Chris Deezy pursued his many endeavours diligently, and always rose to meet a challenge. I always felt that he expected the same of me, too.

He was philosophical in his approach to life. He especially had a great perspective when it came to the little things, never displaying anger or impatience. Instead, he showed a great dignity and humour.

Chris deezy was a powerful figure in the Red posters Community one who demanded authority. Although his posting career declined he was still one the Goats after me and @observe

R.I.P Chris "deezy" Dorner

images

Its an emotional time please respect this.

:wow:

Last edited by a moderator: