Chris Brown Challenges Offset and Quavo to a Fight (Texts Leak)

Who wins

• Chris Brown

Votes: 141 84.4%
  • Offset or Quavo

Votes: 26 15.6%

• Total voters

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Gwinnet County the burbs right?

Is it hood at all out there?

mexicans and asians mostly, if we was talking south Gwinnett near stone mountain, eh
9v4zte8lg953pcd8rf77t54vm.300x225x25.gif

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
This happened waay before Victor Cruz even entered the picture.:dwillhuh:

CB has dialed back on the fukkery since then. Probably taking his klonopin.

REAL Gangstas ain’t fighting over bytches.

I doubt Migos even taking this coke filled text rant seriously.

I’d be sitting back laughing at this nikka if he thinks I’m missing out on show dates and Money to fight some nikka over a bytch I was fukking in 2017.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
I mean it has hood elements I guess but there isn’t a place I wouldn’t feel safe walking down that I can think of :yeshrug:

The high schools didn’t even have metal detectors. Even my high school, Meadowcreek, which everyone called Ghettocreek. There were a bunch of fights tho, mf stayed catchin they ones :ehh:
I was bout to say it has hood elements word for word :russ:

Gwinnett is huge but Migos from a poorer area of that county. Lots of black ppl, Hispanics and minorities. Having said that, I can definitely see them doing street shyt around that area. Were they big time trappers? Probably not, but they was probably pushing small time shyt and hitting licks. I don’t feel necessarily unsafe in Lilburn/Norcross but there’s some places I wouldnt roll up in and talk crazy...that’s any hood

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Basically them nikkas were never trappin out the bando. Probably never sold nothing but a lil weed like regular high school folks. Migos were school boys. Not trappers.

they robbed the pizza man though

-Came from
robbing pizza man at the top of apartment buildings. [Hook: Quavo

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
REAL Gangstas ain’t fighting over bytches.

I doubt Migos even taking this coke filled text rant seriously.

I’d be sitting back laughing at this nikka if he thinks I’m missing out on show dates and Money to fight some nikka over a bytch I was fukking in 2017.
Exactly. nikkas in here acting like Browns a real one and the Migos are shook over a fukking text exchange:laff:.
If you really got smoke, there shouldnt even be a drawn out convo, you got beef with me, you better have those hands up ready to swing when you see me, else youre bluffing and dont want it. nikkas in here even insinuating hed wash CM Punk and The Game :laff: CM Punk got washed by professional mma fighter and Game got washed by a real street nikka who could fight. Both could fukk Karruche tom and Brown wouldnt say shyt to em about it :mjpls:
Refusing to fight over p*ssy makes you soft and wanting to fight over your ex makes you hard now. shyt done changed :mjlol: