Chris Brown Challenges Offset and Quavo to a Fight (Texts Leak)

Who wins

• Chris Brown

Votes: 141 84.4%
  • Offset or Quavo

Votes: 26 15.6%

• Total voters

Moich

Banned
Daps
People saying Chris Brown would win are feminie.

A nikka who puts hands on women will fold when going against a real nikka. Thats why they put hands on women and not men. He is just bluffing.

Right.

To think this clown's whole tough guy image comes from that assault on Rihanna :mjlol:

Now everyone thinks he is a mean ass dude who would wash anyone.

Just look at his build :hhh:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
So gangsta

393.jpg

Lawd!! :russ::russ::deadmanny::deadmanny:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could have been the next Michael Jackson but decided to become a gangster instead and force himself into fights with trap rappers for no reason :win:

I don't understand it. You know how many gangsta nikkas would trade that then to worry about going to jail or being shot or killed. Chris brown is a personified fukkery nikka.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Gwinnet County the burbs right?

Is it hood at all out there?

I mean it has hood elements I guess but there isn’t a place I wouldn’t feel safe walking down that I can think of :yeshrug:

The high schools didn’t even have metal detectors. Even my high school, Meadowcreek, which everyone called Ghettocreek. There were a bunch of fights tho, mf stayed catchin they ones :ehh:

Daps
I dont understand why people continue to fall for the trick that professional beat poets who write stories about fictitious drug sales and murders are really on some tough guy shyt

They hire bodyguards for a reason

I mean look at these Migos dudes, this aint fukking Freddie Foxxx, its basically Princes crew from the 80s

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my boy manages a bunch of artists.... in LA all the time, met everyone, other than saying Kanye is a child he told me Chris is an out of control coke head, he will be dead in 5 years

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I never thought there would be another artist as emotional and bytchmade as Joe budden (the circa 08-2013 version) but Chris brown has run away with the title
All these nikkas in here riding his tip :dame:
I mean yeah, hed wash the Migos but nikkas overlooking the fact that he wants to fight nikkas over his ex bytch, especially when he can get any woman he pleases :dahell: