Chris Brown Challenges Offset and Quavo to a Fight (Texts Leak)

Who wins

• Chris Brown

Votes: 141 84.4%
  • Offset or Quavo

Votes: 26 15.6%

• Total voters

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I’m willing to guess that nikka Quavo hasn’t seen a fb field in damn near a decade. Plus them nikkas smoke 1,000 blunts a day
:mjlol:

That nikka Breezy does some serious fight training by all accounts. Unless those Migos cats are doing the same he would mop the floor with them
This nikka "trains"... nobody aint fighting this nikka... nobody is gonna be seriously hitting this multi million dollar, platinum artist...
He probly has never done anything remotely aggressive, where somebody was actually really being aggressive back.
Thats probly why hes so quick to wanna fight... cause he got ppl like Andre Berto telling him "good job, breezy... yea, u really punched me hard today" :umad:
He gonna fukk around and 1 of these nikkaz wont be play fighting wit his ass... and he gets his feeling hurt

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Even the kickers ?:heh:
lmao fair enough, but lets not pretend hes a 250lb defensive linemen, quavo is a legit 5'11 150lbs with no footage of boxing or any other martial art where as there are actual boxers vouching for Chris Brown saying he has experience boxing. Theres also footage of him boxing. At the end of the day this is a hypothetical situation if they were going to fight, this is no different than the animal threads X vs Y.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
lmao fair enough, but lets not pretend hes a 250lb defensive linemen, quavo is a legit 5'11 150lbs with no footage of boxing or any other martial art where as there are actual boxers vouching for Chris Brown saying he has experience boxing. Theres also footage of him boxing. At the end of the day this is a hypothetical situation if they were going to fight, this is no different than the animal threads X vs Y.
U saw footage if chris brown boxing... or footage of chris Brown hitting some mits?
Side note: Quavo has a nice lil highlight reel tape from high school tho

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
U saw footage if chris brown boxing... or footage of chris Brown hitting some mits?
Side note: Quavo has a nice lil highlight reel tape from high school tho

My man Chris Breezy actually fought and did good against an up and coming phenom, Aaron Foster but took the L in his Amateur debut. Where's Quavious's sparring footage or actual fight footage?

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
From that movie Brown was in where he did his own stunts, Takers?, I know he crazy agile and coordinated. He like 6'4" bout 200lbs?

If he has the aggression levels, he'll give many men an L.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

My man Chris Breezy actually fought and did good against an up and coming phenom, Aaron Foster but took the L in his Amateur debut. Where's Quavious's sparring footage or actual fight footage?

:dwillhuh::dahell:
U know what......... fukk it..... you win

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
:dwillhuh::dahell:
U know what......... fukk it..... you win
LMAO, jokes aside this argument is stupid and can only be solved if we see them both in the ring. like i said earlier, its like those animal threads X VS Y, we need to see actual footage to make a better conclusion excluding vast size advantages(Polar Bear vs pitbull).

mag357

Superstar
Daps
LMAO, jokes aside this argument is stupid and can only be solved if we see them both in the ring. like i said earlier, its like those animal threads X VS Y, we need to see actual footage to make a better conclusion excluding vast size advantages(Polar Bear vs pitbull).
Facts...