Chris Brown Challenges Offset and Quavo to a Fight (Texts Leak)

Who wins

• Chris Brown

Votes: 141 84.4%
  • Offset or Quavo

Votes: 26 15.6%

• Total voters
Daps
What kind of response is “do you want to fight both or Quavo”

nikka he literally gave you all the stipulations inhis first text. Like I can tell CB wrote it so there WOULDNT be any other response other than a yes or no and they still responded with neither :dead:
Offset:Me or quavo?
CB: Don't matter:mad:

Offset:
Both of us?

Offset: Gloves or no Gloves?

Offset: 8oz or 10oz?
CB: nikka yes or no!:fire:

Offset: Man what's this about?:troll:
CB: :hmm:

Squidward24

Banned
Daps
Andre bertolucci sparred Chris brown and said he got legit hands and would beat up all the rappers

This a pro boxer word migos would get washed
Think you meant Andre Berto, not Andre bertolucci in fact where the fukk did you come up with that last name, I googled Andre bertolucci and it sent me to a pizza Ad LMAO. Andre bertolucci

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People saying Chris Brown would win are feminie.

A nikka who puts hands on women will fold when going against a real nikka. Thats why they put hands on women and not men. He is just bluffing.
That sounds cool and all but literally has no truth behind it.

Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather were putting hands on women. You were gonna run up on them? :usure:

Daps
People saying Chris Brown would win are feminie.

A nikka who puts hands on women will fold when going against a real nikka. Thats why they put hands on women and not men. He is just bluffing.

Riiight, I guess Mike Tyson would just fold up with a “real nikka” like Quavo too. Y’all put way too much emphasis on where somebody is from. Growing up poor doesn’t guarantee you a victory against a nikka from the burbs - especially with a 30+ pound discrepancy in weight.

i understand the sentiment but thats not always the case. Some nikkas will put hands on anybody.. men, women, old folks, children whomever

yall gotta stop with this fallacy

all the nikkas I know to have ever put hands on women had NO problem bringing that action with other dudes.

So Mayweather would fold up against a "real nikka"?:usure:

Yea that’s the dumbest shyt ever. All the hard nikkaZ in the hood beat nikkaz and bytches ass around my way lol. nikkaz don’t care bout that shyt

:gucci3: Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather beat women before and their goats at beating up men.

I do not by ANY means condone hitting women but your argument is outdated.

Just about every dude I knew who hit women were crazy all around:yeshrug:

I only met one cat who was a bytch that hit women. Most dudes I know who beat a bytch will beat a man those dudes got no type of chill at all

Mayweather

:mjlol:@ this feminist nonsense.

Mike tyson used to hit robin givens. You folding him?

That sounds cool and all but literally has no truth behind it.

Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather were putting hands on women. You were gonna run up on them? :usure:

:heh:
Everyone checked breh's pandering post

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Breezy would wash 90% of rappers

6'2
athletic
dancer
does boxing
does tkd

not to mention he a cokehead and he does bumps just to power up when he bout to throw hands.

only people I know that can beat him in Hip Hop world is prolly game 50 or QTIP(was legit boxer back in the day apparently from Dame Dash Podcast). and oh yeah ofc Roy Jones JR
One of them migos nikkaz played football... I dnt think chris brown is built tough like that... yall confused alil bit

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Exactly. nikkas in here acting like Browns a real one and the Migos are shook over a fukking text exchange:laff:.
If you really got smoke, there shouldnt even be a drawn out convo, you got beef with me, you better have those hands up ready to swing when you see me, else youre bluffing and dont want it. nikkas in here even insinuating hed wash CM Punk and The Game :laff: CM Punk got washed by professional mma fighter and Game got washed by a real street nikka who could fight. Both could fukk Karruche tom and Brown wouldnt say shyt to em about it :mjpls:
Refusing to fight over p*ssy makes you soft and wanting to fight over your ex makes you hard now. shyt done changed :mjlol:
nikkaz suckin dikk in here aint they lol..
The Game is like 6'3 solid nikka... and i heard took an L from a street nikka who has fukked other nikkaz up... lol
and CM punk an actual fighter? :dwillhuh:
Good nite

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I think the reason they beefin is some sucka shyt but "Do you want the fade?" is a yes or no question.

If I don't here a clear "Yes" then the answer is no. The Migos ain't want it.

Brown wanted that smoke migos sounded shook

Why would Offset have the same energy as Brown?