Chloe Bailey is back with the cheeks out

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Janelle is spinning out trying to go down the road that Gaga went down. Who eventually went too far trying to out Madonna Madonna and now she dresses normally. And it'll be the same for Janelle. Who'll figure out that she can only do but so much thotting before people get bored.

As for Chloe, eventually she'll figure out that Beyonce level mega stardom isn't in the offing and doing modestly well at R&B/Dance/Pop and "acting" :mjgrin: is probably as far as she'll go.

As for Halle, I heard her singing something 90's-ish and she has it. And along with her she can go further than Chloe which she might already suspect and in time it'll probably lead to public jealousy from her sister.
Your analysis is spot on.
The problem with Chloe goin thot is that she's not really about that life and has said as much publicly.
She's basically working out her mommy and daddy issues.
The stakes for being a celebrity thot are MUCH higher then they used to be.
If you don't truly shock mfs, nobody will care. The blogs will not go crazy.
"Oooooh, you shook your ass in a thong. So what? Show somn."

You're right about Gaga going too far. I remember the rollout for her second album when she got butt naked on stage in a club and nobody really cared.
Madonna also hit that point where people were annoyed with seeing her naked.
The key is you have to follow up your thotting with undeniable jams, which is why Janelle Monae's thotting will not yield the results she expects.
Gaga's second album (I didn't hear it, all her music is ass to me) didn't sell that much even though they'll pretend it did.
Madonna's Erotica album, which the Sex book was supposed to promote, flopped.
Miley Cyrus is the only pop singer to super thot in a post-Kardashian sex tape world successfully.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Sheesh @ Slide #6 & on....

b6d4c90a204c1210bed5b7b33a2ef948_w200.gif