Chloe Bailey is back with the cheeks out

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Chloe going out sad out here cosplaying as a thot and it’s not coming off genuine. We all know Janelle Monar is the thought of the hour right now. Chloe just needs to fall back and wait her turn. :unimpressed:

Janelle is spinning out trying to go down the road that Gaga went down. Who eventually went too far trying to out Madonna Madonna and now she dresses normally. And it'll be the same for Janelle. Who'll figure out that she can only do but so much thotting before people get bored.

As for Chloe, eventually she'll figure out that Beyonce level mega stardom isn't in the offing and doing modestly well at R&B/Dance/Pop and "acting" :mjgrin: is probably as far as she'll go.

As for Halle, I heard her singing something 90's-ish and she has it. And along with her she can go further than Chloe which she might already suspect and in time it'll probably lead to public jealousy from her sister.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
I know that p*ssy got a nice tang to it and probably grippy as fukk

tenor.gif

Daps
She's trying to avoid it, but she's gonna have to show some T&A if she continues down this path.
This isn't the age of Beyonce or Janet Jackson where you can just make naughty records to reflect your budding sexuality.
The difference is those records were hits and no one expected to see singers naked then.
Nobody noticed that Beyonce didn't learn to make herself cum til she was 37 years old.
The audience Chole's courting wants proof of concept, which is why Janelle Monae is showing her titties so that her new music makes sense.

:laff: