Chinese Supermarket In Nigeria Denies Entry To Nigerians, Gets Closed Down

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Thats it. It sucks because black folks tolerate torture, and will fall to their knees to appreciate the methods. We have so much fukking smoke for our brethren, then the enemies that put us in these fukked up predicaments. It reminds me of when my wife went through so much pain and agony with one of her employers and the woman that could have been her supervisor switched up on her, instead of standing up for her.

Despite it all, we all we got. For every black folk that have the :mjpls: , there's a few that are on code with the shyts. Like the black caseworker who saved my wife's career when her cac ass coworkers made up a fake story that she threatened one of the kids she was working with, instead of the child falling on her sore leg causing her to scream in pain.

Its far and in between, instead of it being a majority threat. One day, I hope, the day will come when black folks realize the true power we actually hold. Hell, we got a whole entire continent at the fingertips with riches and prosperity beyond imagination, only to argue about bullshyt distraction babble caused to separate black people as a whole. The nonsense with Africans/black Americans, the rich/poor, and valuing white dollars over black funds. Its like we have the Triforce, but we are constantly running through the woods seeking fools gold.

perfect post breh, you left no stone unturned

my other thing is a Black person will shoot another Black person, but won't kill any racists whites...what do bullets not work on white people or something

I know some people don't want go to jail, but if you kill another brother you're probably going to prison, or the dead homeboys friends will kill you

but Black people have a fear of white people that was brainwashed to us for hundreds of years, and it hasn't gone away

good to talk to another brother that has sense
:salute:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
But if you can take the fort then is it not worthless? Like a key that lets anyone unlock it. I want a vault, not a door.
You use it as a foundation. It’s already a working system for those who aren’t black. That’s why China and the US just keep copying each other. It takes too much time to be completely original. The United States is founded on stolen IP. The shyt they claim they inherited from Europe too is actually stolen. And now they mad that China doing it

Just like Germanic cacs used Roman infrastructure to get their start, just like Romans absorbed Carthaginian naval tech to go further

If you want to keep your “fort”, it’s not enough to just have the fort, you have to put people who justify having the fort in it. With their lively hood depending on it, they will defend it. This is why when we buy back the block it’s not enough just to have land itself. You have to develop it and put people who will fight on it. Same you can apply to having children. You gotta develop the child’s mind, the child by itself in society is not enough. It’s why even to this day when people come to take land they come with force because they know the rules

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
perfect post breh, you left no stone unturned

my other thing is a Black person will shoot another Black person, but won't kill any racists whites...what do bullets not work on white people or something

I know some people don't want go to jail, but if you kill another brother you're probably going to prison, or the dead homeboys friends will kill you

but Black people have a fear of white people that was brainwashed to us for hundreds of years, and it hasn't gone away

good to talk to another brother that has sense
:salute:

Breh...my wife and I are forever having the strength of the ancestors with these cacs. It often leads to consequences such as the issues with my wife's gigs and my endeavors of the past, but somehow someway, we end up getting the respect at the end.

Its all in the matter of knowing your worth. If black folks realize that we have the means, the strength, and the intelligence to destroy white supremacy, the game would have ended in the 70s. But we allow so much confusion, so much betrayal, and so much misleading that it ends up being a free for all.

Hell, I tried my hardest to push for community action and growth with a precious gig and just like black folks, it's always some sort of issue financially. Like when I pitched the idea for a GED program since I had a computer lab and so many clients asked for it, it got shut down because "money". Yet, those same exact black folks driving fancy cars and all big spenders, while the ones that were hurting crying on my broke ass shoulder.

Its disgusting, because at the end of the day, we are all in this together. Rich, poor, African, Black American, etc...but like Ras Kass said:

So the longer I live the less love I have to give
And the tragedy is, it's a vicious cycle everybody caught up in the vortex
So we try to cash more check and have more sex
The problem gets worse but a solution ain't clear
And we been sayin' the same shyt for 650 years
What the fukk?

This was in 96 and heads still don't fukking get it....

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Breh...my wife and I are forever having the strength of the ancestors with these cacs. It often leads to consequences such as the issues with my wife's gigs and my endeavors of the past, but somehow someway, we end up getting the respect at the end.

Its all in the matter of knowing your worth. If black folks realize that we have the means, the strength, and the intelligence to destroy white supremacy, the game would have ended in the 70s. But we allow so much confusion, so much betrayal, and so much misleading that it ends up being a free for all.

Hell, I tried my hardest to push for community action and growth with a precious gig and just like black folks, it's always some sort of issue financially. Like when I pitched the idea for a GED program since I had a computer lab and so many clients asked for it, it got shut down because "money". Yet, those same exact black folks driving fancy cars and all big spenders, while the ones that were hurting crying on my broke ass shoulder.

Its disgusting, because at the end of the day, we are all in this together. Rich, poor, African, Black American, etc...but like Ras Kass said:

What the fukk?

word, if Black people, even Black Americans, realized our true potential we wouldn't take sh1t from racists. Not only did we build America manually, but we invented a million inventions in America, but they conveniently cover it up. There's a thread on here on Black inventors so you can see it, not that you don't know

We are the heart and soul of America, from music, books, music artists, cooking and swag, plus we fought in countless wars where we died fighting for white people, and a lot of them still hate us
In my opinion we are more American than white people, most white people aren't even patriotic unless they have a group of people to hate

also, I don't like how Black people from America, Africa, and the islands treat each other, if we united it would truly be a beautiful thing bro

Last edited:

The Fade

Daps

What the fukk?

Those brothers were individualists, you can only go so far with that. We gotta roll with people who actually understand community prosperity: providing things you actually see black people(or just any one ) using/needing unconsciously, not what we say we need. And then making those services convenient for them to access it. Out competing everyone else in quality and service. Then those services fund the more complex things. This is the last thing we have for real funding as we have been squandered out of resources to exploit for growth. No man is an island. Music, art, business etc only grows faster when there’s more people involved. On an introductory level and as well as a performing level. And also out of all the things to be monolithic about we should’ve monolithic about having nice places to live. That’s what attracts services and services attract people, Vice versa

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Should hit them with a fine and some get back form good measure....burn that shyt to the ground.
Usually China doesn't let them off easy for this shyt because it is harming their image in Africa....Not that they care about the actual racism.

The ones who did this with a restaurant in Kenya tried to run to Taiwan and China had them deported into its custody

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Those brothers were individualists, you can only go so far with that. We gotta roll with people who actually understand community prosperity: providing things you actually see black people(or just any one ) using/needing unconsciously, not what we say we need. And then making those services convenient for them to access it. Out competing everyone else in quality and service. Then those services fund the more complex things. This is the last thing we have for real funding as we have been squandered out of resources to exploit for growth. No man is an island. Music, art, business etc only grows faster when there’s more people involved. On an introductory level and as well as a performing level. And also out of all the things to be monolithic about we should’ve monolithic about having nice places to live. That’s what attracts services and services attract people, Vice versa

The only solution would be to go a more of individual route, but make a community change in a minimal operation. Like my wife and I want to do a small business helping out families that are going through crisis (long term goal). For now, its all trying to put the puzzles together little by little.

Me, I am trying to do something with radio that touches subjects based on mental health, while playing some vaporwave/lofi mixes in the process. Like a weird paradox of sound to reach those that may feel lost in this world that it is okay to be okay.

Long term goal but a vision at the end of it all. One by one, family to maybe a few friends can separate the business goals but bring prosperity to the community on some "each one teach one" steez, it will be a wrap. The biggest problem is that we don't move like fellow minorities.

• We need to focus on growth within ourselves like the Asians
  • Have humble idealogy and family growth like the latinos
  • Be on code like both
  • Stand for our own and value the black dollar
  • Stop with the concept of (BLACK OWNED) keep the movement in silence as it brings in a evolving currency
  • Stay to the code and not switch it up
Most of all, don't allow emotions and jealousy to destroy a foundation. If we can actually accomplished that....whew...

This thread and various others wouldn't be made because we know whats up:

200w.gif

The Fade

Daps
The only solution would be to go a more of individual route, but make a community change in a minimal operation. Like my wife and I want to do a small business helping out families that are going through crisis (long term goal). For now, its all trying to put the puzzles together little by little.

Me, I am trying to do something with radio that touches subjects based on mental health, while playing some vaporwave/lofi mixes in the process. Like a weird paradox of sound to reach those that may feel lost in this world that it is okay to be okay.

Long term goal but a vision at the end of it all. One by one, family to maybe a few friends can separate the business goals but bring prosperity to the community on some "each one teach one" steez, it will be a wrap. The biggest problem is that we don't move like fellow minorities.

• We need to focus on growth within ourselves like the Asians
  • Have humble idealogy and family growth like the latinos
  • Be on code like both
  • Stand for our own and value the black dollar
  • Stop with the concept of (BLACK OWNED) keep the movement in silence as it brings in a evolving currency
  • Stay to the code and not switch it up
Most of all, don't allow emotions and jealousy to destroy a foundation. If we can actually accomplished that....whew...

This thread and various others wouldn't be made because we know whats up:

200w.gif
I got you. Reminds me of what Ghost of Tsushima and Samurai X is about, which is what you said, community change on an individual level. The internal cultivation is very necessary, I’m currently in a rabbit hole with that after seeing so many dots connect. Good luck to you breh :salute:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
They're lucky that shyt went down in Abuja. Abuja folks are laid back. In Lagos, that store would have been burnt to the ground with China men roasting inside :demonic:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It doesn't make any economic sense to be closed off to Africans:mindblown: Wouldn't you make more money being open to everyone??? Anti-blackness is a trip
Yes, at first glance, it doesn't make sense. But it makes perfect sense if you remember that Chinese are using storefronts and warehouses to commit human trafficking, organ trafficking, trafficking of exotic animal species and all kinds of crime.