Chinese Supermarket In Nigeria Denies Entry To Nigerians, Gets Closed Down

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
One day black folks from the States to the globe will realize we have the power to go against this foolishness. Sadly, we will continue to be ho'ed and have the derp face and finger wagging ratio.

Ain't no damn way, you allow a foreign market on your exact same soil tell you "nah:mjpls: "

Breh....one day we will all realize the true power we have inside....

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

We've got countless examples of asians on the continent of Africa openly mistreating African people, in some cases straight up whipping them with belts, they do not care if they're seen. There is something that is informing this behavior, something that makes them feel confident in behaving this way in someone else's land.

You answered this with your first post in the thread. If there is no penalty/repercussion, people will continue to violate others.

The govts. of under resourced countries are largely useless to the general population. Which is why/how Chinese national and business interests come in to build infrastructure (and extract resources).
More effective govt. would leverage outsiders coming in to educate, train, and empower their people to the point the outsiders are no longer needed.
In the poorer countries, that is not the case. Govt. allows outsiders in to do what they can't/won't do. Outsiders come in, see the power dynamic and exploit it. And run wild

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
"New World Order"(if there is any) will be the same. Reminds me of that chapter in the Prince talking about how it's easier to take over an already built fort than to make a new one from scratch. They've already been copying the west in other things. And the west copies them back. It's already been to engraved in the ridges in global consciousness to treat black people poorly.

When those white supremacy ideals first got disseminated, some East Asians felt that they should just assimilate under it

Good that the Nigerians stay shutting this shyt down every time it pops up

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
@Astroslik get out your fukking feelings and actually challenge what I posted or stfu

OlXPGrn.jpg

who even negs someone 3 points?:why:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
good, fvck everyone, and I mean everybody that's anti-Black

and the ironic thing is a lot of Black people pray for their enemies

and the audacity to open a restaurant in a Black country that refuses Black people

and people think Chinese people are so smart, smh
:snoop:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
African nations keep allowing them in KNOWING full and well who these people are... what do they expect...:francis: how many times are they gonna see this and still allow these folks to come into their nations and set up shop...:dead: like damn... take a fukking hint they dont want no equality with y'all!!! :what:

They need the investment dollars.:manny:

What they need to do is hard press them into a second class citizenship since they seem dead set on bringing that racial caste shyt to Africa.

Every time an African in China is discriminated against and the perpetrators go unpunished, they need to exact that same behavior on the Chinese living in their country. And when the Chinese comes complaining, tell them you'll stop when they stop.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
"New World Order"(if there is any) will be the same. Reminds me of that chapter in the Prince talking about how it's easier to take over an already built fort than to make a new one from scratch. They've already been copying the west in other things. And the west copies them back. It's already been to engraved in the ridges in global consciousness to treat black people poorly.

When those white supremacy ideals first got disseminated, some East Asians felt that they should just assimilate under it

Good that the Nigerians stay shutting this shyt down every time it pops up

But if you can take the fort then is it not worthless? Like a key that lets anyone unlock it. I want a vault, not a door.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
@Astroslik get out your fukking feelings and actually challenge what I posted or stfu

OlXPGrn.jpg

who even negs someone 3 points?:why:
Remedial mouth breather is mad about some negs.

:dead:

Your dumbass compared a solo act of a breh (whose actions have trivial consequences at best) whipping some cacs to an actual institutional business thats engaging in widespread racism that has an effect on the local economy. Refusing people access to merchandise, undercutting the local competition due to access of low cost supplies.

You are one of the dumbest posters I have ever witnessed on this site. And that says a lot.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Remedial mouth breather is mad about some negs.

:dead:

Your dumbass compared a solo act of a breh (whose actions have trivial consequences at best) whipping some cacs to an actual institutional business thats engaging in widespread racism that has an effect on the local economy. Refusing people access to merchandise, undercutting the local competition due to access of low cost supplies.

You are one of the dumbest posters I have ever witnessed on this site. And that says a lot.

What was that solo act stopping?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
good, fvck everyone, and I mean everybody that's anti-Black

and the ironic thing is a lot of Black people pray for their enemies

and the audacity to open a restaurant in a Black country that refuses Black people

and people think Chinese people are so smart, smh
:snoop:

Thats it. It sucks because black folks tolerate torture, and will fall to their knees to appreciate the methods. We have so much fukking smoke for our brethren, then the enemies that put us in these fukked up predicaments. It reminds me of when my wife went through so much pain and agony with one of her employers and the woman that could have been her supervisor switched up on her, instead of standing up for her.

Despite it all, we all we got. For every black folk that have the :mjpls: , there's a few that are on code with the shyts. Like the black caseworker who saved my wife's career when her cac ass coworkers made up a fake story that she threatened one of the kids she was working with, instead of the child falling on her sore leg causing her to scream in pain.

Its far and in between, instead of it being a majority threat. One day, I hope, the day will come when black folks realize the true power we actually hold. Hell, we got a whole entire continent at the fingertips with riches and prosperity beyond imagination, only to argue about bullshyt distraction babble caused to separate black people as a whole. The nonsense with Africans/black Americans, the rich/poor, and valuing white dollars over black funds. Its like we have the Triforce, but we are constantly running through the woods seeking fools gold.