Chinese Supermarket In Nigeria Denies Entry To Nigerians, Gets Closed Down

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
they keep doing it because they get away with doing it.

Thats such a fukking dumb way to do business, especially if your trying to win over the global South.

And its not even just in Africa, theyll come over to the US and "hurry up and buy" you to death, in Europe when I was in Spain the Chinese store lady was aggy as fukk with white Spaniards in broken Spanish :dahell:

It has to be something backwards about living in PRC China too cause I dont think Taiwanese or Singaporean Chinese get this bad of a rep for racism and bad attitudes

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Thats such a fukking dumb way to do business, especially if your trying to win over the global South.

And its not even just in Africa, theyll come over to the US and "hurry up and buy" you to death, in Europe when I was in Spain the Chinese store lady was aggy as fukk with white Spaniards in broken Spanish :dahell:

It has to be something backwards about living in PRC China too cause I dont think Taiwanese or Singaporean Chinese get this bad of a rep for racism and bad attitudes

No, it's not a dumb way to do business at all. These people understand how the system of white supremacy operates and it necessitates the mistreatment of black people. Asians set up shop in black communities here in the states, mistreat those black people and the black people show up like clockwork to hand over more of their money to these people. How do you think those black people must feel about themselves to willingly tolerate that level of disrespect AND continue to financially support the people disrespecting them while also selling them OVERPRICED goods.

:francis:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
How do you think those black people must feel about themselves to willingly tolerate that level of disrespect AND continue to financially support the people disrespecting them while also selling them OVERPRICED goods.

This isn't fair considering some of these stores are the only option within a reasonable distance.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
No, it's not a dumb way to do business at all. These people understand how the system of white supremacy operates and it necessitates the mistreatment of black people. Asians set up shop in black communities here in the states, mistreat those black people and the black people show up like clockwork to hand over more of their money to these people. How do you think those black people must feel about themselves to willingly tolerate that level of disrespect AND continue to financially support the people disrespecting them while also selling them OVERPRICED goods.

:francis:

Black people are a minority in the US though and they set up Shop in predatory ways to under served communities. These dudes are setting up Shop next to consulates in affluent areas in Africa and embassies in other countries... and being racist? In the government areas? Its like that Katt Williams quote to me, did you know that I CAN SEE YOU??

And they keep doing this shytt across Africa but some countries not going for it. Nigeria and Ghana both are cracking down on it but poorer countries like Uganda and such have no choice but to turn a blind eye til it gets too crazy

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
This isn't fair considering some of these stores are the only option within a reasonable distance.

I understand how food deserts work but that doesn't not change the underlying point. black people are being disrespected by these store owners and are still patronizing them, this dynamic has an impact on those black people.

Black people are a minority in the US though and they set up Shop in predatory ways to under served communities. These dudes are setting up Shop next to consulates in affluent areas in Africa and embassies in other countries... and being racist? In the government areas? Its like that Katt Williams quote to me, did you know that I CAN SEE YOU??

And they keep doing this shytt across Africa but some countries not going for it. Nigeria and Ghana both are cracking down on it but poorer countries like Uganda and such have no choice but to turn a blind eye til it gets too crazy

We've got countless examples of asians on the continent of Africa openly mistreating African people, in some cases straight up whipping them with belts, they do not care if they're seen. There is something that is informing this behavior, something that makes them feel confident in behaving this way in someone else's land.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
We've got countless examples of asians on the continent of Africa openly mistreating African people, in some cases straight up whipping them with belts, they do not care if they're seen

There are probably a dozen videos that are constantly reposted pushing the narrative that Africans are subservient to minorities.

You can just as easily find a video like this.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
African nations keep allowing them in KNOWING full and well who these people are... what do they expect...:francis: how many times are they gonna see this and still allow these folks to come into their nations and set up shop...:dead: like damn... take a fukking hint they dont want no equality with y'all!!! :what:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
There was another thread about this story. I'm glad the regulating office shut them down, but I will say here what I said in the other thread.

This move seemed to be done to block local merchants from buying items, and reselling them to Chinese in Nigeria. They stocked items that are sold back in their home country, that would appeal primarily to people from there.

Tried to block Nigerians who own markets from buying and selling those items and eventually getting/creating another distribution pipeline.

Completely illegal.