China's Navy Has Seized An Unmanned U.S. Navy Vehicle From International Waters

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
re: 3 - For now, China is dependent on American consumers. In the event of war, I the US Navy to block sea-lanes heading from China so...

:mjlol:
They'll have a larger consumer base than America, China's middle class will surpass America's in just 5 years. They have the numbers to keep things domestic once they have a solid middle class. Hell, you might want to start EXPORTING to them. If it weren't for the taxes they slap on American goods, you lot would have already done that, you know how many people want to dab in the Chinese consumer base? Why do you think they block off so much internet, instead of giving Facebook 400 million users, they keep it internal so they can make money. All china really has to do is convert its factories from export to domestic. Its one step ahead of America, you lot have been trying to get the factories back for quite some time to do just that, make your own goods while employing your own.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Lol what? Just stop. STAHP. You're exposing yourself.

re: 1 - "Of the $12.9 trillion chunk of debt owned by Americans, $5.3 trillion is held by government trust funds such as Social Security, $5.1 trillion is held by individuals, pension funds and state and local governments and the remaining $2.5 trillion is held by the Federal Reserve."

re: 2 - Japan only builds vehicles in America to avoid tariffs from angry American lawmakers. They started moving their plants to America in the 70s after the American auto industry started to decline.

re: 3 - For now, China is dependent on American consumers. In the event of war, I the US Navy to block sea-lanes heading from China so...

:mjlol:

1. Is half true so I'll give you that but let's pretend that China doesn't own trillions in US bearer bonds that they could've collected in Obamas first term to make an argument.
2. Doesn't prove my argument false
3. China exports before we shipped every job we have there was rare minerals and farming. They take a hit but they won't go ussr.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can tell how brainwashed sme ofyou arr. Trying to claim china and russia are instigating when its the us that has its vessels on the otherside if the world in the balticand south china sea. Smh you should be asking why us hasahips in the south china sea in the first place
because we want shyt to go our way :dahell:

whats wrong with that? :dahell:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You can tell how brainwashed sme ofyou arr. Trying to claim china and russia are instigating when its the us that has its vessels on the otherside if the world in the balticand south china sea. Smh you should be asking why us hasahips in the south china sea in the first place

There's evil intentions on all sides. That's just the way it is. All countries have self serving interests...but that doesn't mean I want to live in a Russia or China, under their rule, when I'm used to living in the United States. You think it's bad now?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
There's evil intentions on all sides. That's just the way it is. All countries have self serving interests...
stop with the nonsense good and evil talk. The us isbeing aggressive party and its only natural for china to respond or for russia to respond. Facr is us has no reason being in europe or in asia militarily

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
spies...and snowden

but I'm sleep :sas2:

Nah, it just shows that the Chinese navy is more sophisticated that most analysts think it's. Japanese and Korean navy ruled Asia for a long time - the Chinese are coming.

Two aircraft carriers, new stealth frigates/corvettes, and new nuclear subs. I think they also have those small subs that the Iranians use. And technologically they are moving at a very fast pace.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are about to reverse engineer that shyt to the point they will see one of the logistics mates who helped ship it to the point of embarkations Coli account...

Get military equipment repossessed brehs :mjlol:

They'll give it back tho
full

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
stop with the nonsense good and evil talk. The us isbeing aggressive party and its only natural for china to respond or for russia to respond. Facr is us has no reason being in europe or in asia militarily

Aggressive trying to protect it's allies? I think you need to take a deeper look at what's happening.