China threatens American government over proposed Taiwan visit in August (Nancy Feet is now on Land) China upset:Firing Ballistic Missiles

Daps
They will respond within a few months. Xi has to save face. I suspect they will take Taiwan by force but military preparations don’t happen overnight.

You suspect this military invasion of Taiwan in a few months based on what?

They haven't tried to invade Taiwan in the last several decades but according to hood geopolitical expert @dtownreppin214, this is going down within the next few months?

:dead:

China doesn't want to invade Taiwan. They would face the same type of global blowback that Russia has received and the entire nation would become a global pariah. They don't want that.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I mean, that was a bit vulgar at the end there, but basically all of this.

Gotta respect her gangsta.
I rock with her for that alone. That is a woman who knows the ins and outs and handles business expertly.
I usually don’t have that kind of time for women, or really anyone in general, but this fukking ghoul right here, as someone that is firmly rooted in leftist/progressive views, when she came out actually laughing at the notion that student loans should be paid off, and then followed up with “if you don’t want us insider trading, change the laws”, I have nothing but deep disdain and disrespect for that stupid bag of bones.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Im actually getting pre-Ukraine vibes from this.

I think the US knows that China plans some action on Taiwan soon and are visiting the region for that reason. China is just using her visit this time as a convenient scapegoat for actions they already planned on taking.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
lololololol Russia been barking that nuke talk for almost a year now, and NOBODY gives a frogs fat ass.
nikkas def care... u aint been watching? no one crossed that red line tho :pachaha:
russia put a line in the sand and no one crossed it
ukraine asked for air support and Europe and America backed down they let ukrained civilian areas get bombed to smithereens and did nothing
they know russian on timing

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
nikkas def care... u aint been watching? no one crossed that red line tho :pachaha:
ukraine asked for air support and Europe and America backed down they let ukrained civilian areas get bombed to smithereens and did nothing
It’s all political theatre, bread and circus, all parties involved know it, and they all backslapping and glad-handing behind the scenes. Russia, and Putin, they are not gonna do anything regarding nukes, and the only people that don’t know that, believe in fairy tales, and bullshyt

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
US and Allies are still providing heavy weaponry including planes, MLRS, tanks after Russia threatened them and the supply lines they are providing and Russia ain’t did shyt. Putin turning Russia into broke boi status breh. He not paying you to ride their dikks :umad:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
US and Allies are still providing heavy weaponry including planes, MLRS, tanks after Russia threatened them and the supply lines they are providing and Russia ain’t did shyt. Putin turning Russia into broke boi status breh. He not paying you to ride their dikks :umad:
lol i dont give a fukk bout russia
yeah they providing weapons
but they wont get involved because putin said if they get involved he gon turn europe into dust :youngsabo: u could say whatever insults u want
the fact remains the same
putin said dont cross that line and none of them did , ukraine begged for that no fly zone and they all said nah i got nothing for u big dog
end of discussion

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
lol i dont give a fukk bout russia
yeah they providing weapons
but they wont get involved because putin said if they get involved he gon turn europe into dust :youngsabo: u could say whatever insults u want
the fact remains the same
putin said dont cross that line and none of them did , ukraine begged for that no fly zone and they all said nah i got nothing for u big dog
end of discussion
Not a single NATO country even said they would get directly involved in the first place before it began :what:
Ask Putin why he won’t attack a NATO country :sas2:
He like a lame that can’t fight but quick to bark while he got that thing on him. He knows he don’t want them problems so he hide behind his nukes

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Wait were people really thinking WWIII was going to start over this visit?

Chinas on the verge of an economy collapse with that real estate crisis, people are protesting in CHINA:skip:
Who could have guessed covid would fukk up China more than us lol. It's looking like Xi will end up just keeping these shut downs as a means of further control but the people are pissed/protesting.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Im actually getting pre-Ukraine vibes from this.

I think the US knows that China plans some action on Taiwan soon and are visiting the region for that reason. China is just using her visit this time as a convenient scapegoat for actions they already planned on taking.
There were rumblings they would shortly after Russia “won” in Ukraine’s short incursion and support each other, but then pulled back when Russia got sanctioned into oblivion and quagmired militarily.

Whatever wargame scenario they are planning Xi’s generals are probably trying out every option and a lot of them probably aren’t good if their economy is already shaky without economic sanctions.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
You suspect this military invasion of Taiwan in a few months based on what?

They haven't tried to invade Taiwan in the last several decades but according to hood geopolitical expert @dtownreppin214, this is going down within the next few months?

:dead:

China doesn't want to invade Taiwan. They would face the same type of global blowback that Russia has received and the entire nation would become a global pariah. They don't want that.
They do want to invade and annex Taiwan. It's personal for Xinnie the Pooh, he wants to go down in history as the great reunificator who led the Middle Kingdom to its rightful place as the world's top dog. To China, Taiwan is a "renegade province" not even on some Hong Kong "1 nation 2 systems" double speak, but just another province.

It might not happen tomorrow or in a few months, but trust they will invade eventually. It's national pride, face saving (big in Asian culture), and bullying.