China: the United States days of bullying the world are coming to an end.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
You out here posting misinformation with no sources. Just stop. Lying isnt going to save you.

real-gdp-growth-10262023.png

US employment increasing higher than most countries post-covid, and our inflation rate is significantly lower too.

CHIPS Act removed US personnel from Chinese chip manufactures, thus kneecapping them. They're fighting back right now but are still behind.

We have a thread on Putin himself admitting to massive Russian casualties, and their military tech is being depleted as wel. No they are not down and out, but they're stuck in a quagmire while we spend a fraction of our military budget to destroy them via Ukraine.

:mjlol:

US is dominating right now on virtually every level. Military, economic, cultural, you name it. Dollar strong, low unemployment, inflation slowly improving...

Traveler

All Star
Daps
China is not innocent but they are doing that because those countries are America allies and they have no way to expand their influence for resources. America has them surrounded.

They will have to expand sooner or later. I am pretty sure US and India will be ready

What’s killing China is the tech tariffs and America control on Taiwan. China can’t get any tech parts that shyt is crushing them.
Bullshyt. South China seas has huge amounts of natural resources they are trying to take with no legitimate claim. The UN already denied it and sided with the Philippines. Plus a huge amount of shipping going through there.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
real-gdp-growth-10262023.png

US employment increasing higher than most countries post-covid, and our inflation rate is significantly lower too.

CHIPS Act removed US personnel from Chinese chip manufactures, thus kneecapping them. They're fighting back right now but are still behind.

We have a thread on Putin himself admitting to massive Russian casualties, and their military tech is being depleted as wel. No they are not down and out, but they're stuck in a quagmire while we spend a fraction of our military budget to destroy them via Ukraine.

:mjlol:

US is dominating right now on virtually every level. Military, economic, cultural, you name it. Dollar strong, low unemployment, inflation slowly improving...

Are you really using stats from the current US department of treasury which has been giving out false stats? :mjlol: thats YOUR proof?

The CHIP act doesnt count at all. The media is out here lying about a whole lot too.

Please stop the cap. Nobody believes that shyt. You guys better stop doing the devil bidding, sounding like automated robots giving out false information to cape for joe biden sorry ass and the democrat party. Cant buy the coli to agree with you, jim crow joe.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So you can't think of anything :laff:
This isn't a serious conversation brother. The question isnt serious. Im not going to try and get you to qualify history facts.

If you can't think of anything then you're obviously purposely blinding yourself to history and denying your own existence since you have believers in your bloodline.

Just relax, repent and believe the gospels.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Lmao if you think the people in charge actually believe in Christianity.

If Jesus showed up for real they'd call him a palestinian terrorist and try to have him killed again and Hoe Biden would oblige with pleasure.

if Jesus showed up in America, they would either TRY to kill him, or try to throw him in the nut house or jail, but I personally believe Jesus wasn't a pu$$y and I believe he's very very powerful, plus the literal supreme being has his back

in other words I believe if Jesus came back it wouldn't be to turn the other cheek

this is simply my opinion though, and I don't have any intentions to offend anyone, I just personally believe there is a God

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Bullshyt. South China seas has huge amounts of natural resources they are trying to take with no legitimate claim. The UN already denied it and sided with the Philippines. Plus a huge amount of shipping going through there.

You have to understand that China has a billion people and an ever expanding middle class. It’s larger than America so they need more resources. This is why they are in Africa and in the islands. Them building ports in Eastern Africa allows them the ability control or possibly disrupt shipping in the India ocean as well.

shyt is deep breh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
if Jesus showed up in America, they would either TRY to kill him, or try to throw him in the nut house or jail, but I personally believe Jesus wasn't a pu$$y and I believe he's very very powerful, plus the literal supreme being has his back

in other words I believe if Jesus came back it wouldn't be to turn the other cheek

this is simply my opinion though, and I don't have any intentions to offend anyone, I just personally believe there is a God
Christ returns as a gangster not to sing kumbaya nihk. He is going to bring these devils to their knees. The time for singing and holding hands is over and we best be dressed for God

Last edited: